This insanity HAS to stop, and NOW. Morrissey is far too important for this to be happening!

> May I ask who "me" is?

It seems you don't want your real name/identity revealed -- why would I?

With all due respect, give it a rest, woman, and move on to something else!

Is that a promise, Lord?

>If you get the smiths together you can have my job. I'm sick of it anyway to be honest.

Yes, lord, I will get right on that. Since you obviously can't accomplish it. Whoops. I didn't mean it that way, God, really I didn't. Why is it getting hot in here? Are those flames? God? GOD?!?! AHHHHH!!!

Re: Dear Jesus: Can I have a pony

Lord, if you'll just cool it off by about one thousand two hundred seventy five degrees in here, I promise I won't get her the damned pony either. I'm sorry about my previous comment. I know you can get the Smiths back together, you just chose not to, I know, god. And I'm not just sucking up, either. God?

> I do believe that in the original, he appeared to be yelling at a vase of
> Gerbera Daisies.

> 'THESE ARE NOT GLADIOLI YOU f***O'

> Observe:
> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/stories/2000/newyorkcity/images/album/PA200986.JPG

haha that picture is so cute! Everybody in it has a dumb expression.

No, I suggest getting me the pony. Trust me. This Lord of ours is a little fiesty. If you get me a pony we can run him over.

LOL if I had the MONEY like SOME PEOPLE, I'd buy you all the ponies you wanted!

Surely you are not speaking of us. Now be GONE with you! And go buy our CD, St Peter in Wonderland

I'm not talking about you. And no. No CD buying for you.

Fine then. Just go buy the platinum edition then of our newest, "you are the crony"

Not on your life. Does it LOOK like I have wool?

Back
Top Bottom