TTY: All The Fun Of The Circus

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

there is only one dude from the blue rose blog. he has a many many handles but its but its the one idiot.

I was thinking about something yesterday - "Has the world changed or have I changed?". The world has changed and Morrissey hasn't. I was also thinking about another lyric, originally an Elizabeth Smart lift - "I need to cling to something". I'm wondering to what extent if he didn't have the animal rights stuff to cling to, what else is there?

Yes, And if M didn't exist (god forbid!) WHAT would all the people who come here to post do!?

If they lost that 'something' they SO DESPERATELY cling to ?

because.... 'what else is there ' for them/us? ANSWER: not much.:straightface:

Last edited:
No, you haven't changed one iota. You are still a small minded bore, bet in Junior school you were a snitch lol. How Morrissey would laugh (as me and my mates do) at your every posting, at your misguided hate, IF, he had the inclination to ponder your limited way off 'shitty' view of him. But sure his life is more fulfilled than your existence?. See the appreciative audience in Chile? Never mind, a fellow hater loves your loyalty. Set the alarm, don't want to be late for work tomorrow , your colleagues must love you. Lol.

Yes, And if M didn't exist (god forbid!) WHAT would all the people who come here to post do!?

Here Here! Thank God for Morrissey. The things he does is a bright spot of the day. HE LOVES Animals. ACTUALLY, beyond love. IF he wa in front of me i would give him a big fat hug and a squeeeze.

Err, Morrissey is one of a number of musicians I like - so still plenty to do, like i'm off to Liverpool to see the wonderful Buzzcocks on Thursday.

Jesus, give this man a break. He gets scrutinized over a sneeze. I am so sick and fed up with all these brainless posts. Just reading it makes me exhausted. Go do something beneficial - like clean up your bathroom, cook a meal or organize your closet. There is so much to do rather than sit here and go on and on about NOTHING. Get a life!

He's not a man !
He's Silly Steven aka CrankFraud.
And people are starting to believe me now.
At last, at last, at last !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Is it just me the one who´s reading something in between lines? Read the below again and put it into context with the tragic Paris massacre. Is it some kind of twisted analogy between the western world and the extremists in the middle east? What´s the point on posting this (TODAY) when the lion video was posted in 2014.

Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?

:thumb: TRUE

I don't know whether i'm right or not, but i also consider this statement as a cryptic message about what happened in Paris.

​Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry? (Why are these terrorists so angry?)

may they all be bombed back to the Stone Age. (Queens Of The Stone Age's singer who is also in the band Eagles Of Death Metal)

:thumb: TRUE. It's funny/sad how this thread(I've been watching) has gone on and on... Without no
one noticing(except a few) that his TTY post was a comment on the Paris attacks.

As I said in my earlier post. VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

But M a little more complex than your average 'rock star' (surprised?) One must read between the lines
to draw the lines... to see/FEEL and come to the TRUTH. :straightface:

:thumb: TRUE. It's funny/sad how this thread(I've been watching) has gone on and on... Without no
one noticing(except a few) that his TTY post was a comment on the Paris attacks.

As I said in post. VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

But M a little more complex than your average 'rock star' (surprised?) One must read between the lines
to draw the lines... to see/FEEL the TRUTH. :straightface:

Yup. Every single one of us missed that. What dolts we are.

Yup. Every single one of us missed that. What dolts we are.

'dolts' IS a bit of a understatement, never mind.

Well If everyone didn't miss it, Then why only a few (god bless them)
were smart enough to see it and mention it? Instead people are not seeing it and misreading/dismissing the importance of it, the TTY 'circus' post.

Last edited:
right. we are not stupid enough to understand what the moz post was not about.
these mozbot devotees are the weirdest.
moz would tell them to jump off a cliff and they would run full speed.

Well, 'dolts' IS a bit of a understatement, never mind. Well If everyone didn't miss it, Then why only the few
were smart enough to see it and mention it? Instead people are not seeing it and misreading/dismissing the importance of it, the TTY 'circus' post.

No one missed it and ghe statement could worked perfectly without the words animal right has become...without this it would be a smart statement, but he's always the little boy pissing out of the toilet.

As I said in my earlier post. VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

to draw the lines... to see/FEEL and come to the TRUTH. :straightface:

I noticed straight away. It was obvious. But it was still another clunker, poorly worded, and far from graceful. Placing the lives of animals above humans.
Dead chickens above dead children. Abused animals over dead human beings gunned down while enjoying themselves in what essentially
amounts to his workplace. I think he might feel differently if such things happened to those he loves. (All two or three of them?)

Err, Morrissey is one of a number of musicians I like - so still plenty to do, like i'm off to Liverpool to see the wonderful Buzzcocks on Thursday.

I agree :thumb: My post was directed mostly at the 'anon' low-lifes and 'dolts'... not you.
It was also directed at ME since I did mention in the last line 'us' (though it does hurt to be a part of this 'us').

Who's she? the girl from the chain store...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGG5CQszAI

Buzzcocks ! YES ! Have a great time at the show! :)

Last edited:
I think the statement has gone right over your heads slowers!

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

For the first time in my life I'm totally agree with you! The desire to be original and a matter of debate is stronger than ever in Morrissey, casually I read this statement and I hope this will be the less commented thread of this site.

Check into a clinic right away even if this is a once off!

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

You were worried something like this would happen? You worry about every little thing Morrissey says. He can't utter one syllable without your scanning and surveying for any thing that bothers you. You aren't his editor you know. So no one is allowed to use the word Bomb now? That's hilarious because bombs are going off every day in the middle east but now it's happened to white people we have to be extra sensitive. In no way shape of form is Morrissey urging for more bombings as you so carelessly put it. Are you familiar with the phrase "Bombed back to the stone age"? It's not a new one.

Grow up...

brummie was right when he said morrissey was a troll.

The hypocrisy of Morrissey 'dedicating' anything to the grieving people of Paris or France is grotesque. Kindly recall how he dismissed the suffering of the people of Oslo and Norway (live onstage in Warsaw, Poland) by opportunistically using the death of 77 young Norwegians to air his absurdly simplistic views on Speciesism. Why are the deaths in Paris of significance to him when those in Oslo weren't? Could it be that the idea of having machine gun fire directed towards a stage of a rock concert somehow pierces his solipsism? Somehow actually forces him into a warped empathy as it could have been him and/or his beloved cult attendees blasted to bits? Vapid ramblings about the 'religion of hate' are entirely specious given that Brievik was the exact opposite side of the coin to the ISIS psychotics who blasted the Bataclan and other venues. Brievik wanted to ignite a war against 'cultural marxism' and 'multiculuralism', so that 'real Norwegians' would rise up against Muslim immigration. ISIS have exactly the same aim to destroy the pluralistic diversity of cities like Paris by igniting a racial/cultural/religious conflict between traditional French society and the post-war arrivals from the Mahgreb and the Middle East, most of whom are fleeing exactly the fanaticism that ISIS and Brievik wish to use to divide and rule.

Of course, Morrissey also feels it is appropriate to wish that his political enemies working in circuses are 'bombed back to the Stone Age'. Is there any real difference between his expressed sentiments and those of Brievik and ISIS? Claiming irony on his behalf is absurd, as are the convoluted Cult claims that his nonsensical 'update' on The Horrors of The Circus are anything other than delusional ravings.

It's been fun watching him ignite what was left of his reputation the the bonfire of the vanities that was 'List Of The LOLs!' but the idea that he should be allowed to do a volte-face on mass slaughter of humans without accounting for his egregious offences over Utoya is risible. 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' is a singularly inept choice of song to attempt this clownish 'empathy'. It is a paen to personal vanity and expressing absolutely nothing about the wonder and joy of The City of Light, it is merely a bitter snipe that Morrissey has never found love there or anywhere. Who could possibly care anymore?

For Morrissey, the horror of Friday is just beginning as there is now a campaign to ensure that the Eagles Of Death Metal version of the Duran Duran classic 'Save A Prayer' is made into a number 1 hit as a memorial to those slain. Somehow I can't see the world uniting in grief by singing along to Morrissey's song of multi-millionaire angst about fame and romantic failure. Perhaps he thought he might finally get a number 1 by hitching a ride on this train of grief. Nothing would surprise me now.

"Eagles of Death Metal fans launch campaign to get band to number one following Paris attacks
They hope to get the band's cover of Duran Duran's 'Save A Prayer' to the top of the charts"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ber-one-following-paris-attacks-a6735056.html

TL/DR: Morrissey is thick and doesn't understand politics or culture. Who knew?

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

Last edited by a moderator:
The hypocrisy of Morrissey 'dedicating' anything to the grieving people of Paris or France is grotesque. Kindly recall how he dismissed the suffering of the people of Oslo and Norway (live onstage in Warsaw, Poland) by opportunistically using the death of 77 young Norwegians to air his absurdly simplistic views on Speciesism. Why are the deaths in Paris of significance to him when those in Oslo weren't? Could it be that the idea of having machine gun fire directed towards a stage of a rock concert somehow pierces his solipsism? Somehow actually forces him into a warped empathy as it could have been him and/or his beloved cult attendees blasted to bits? Vapid ramblings about the 'religion of hate' are entirely specious given that Brievik was the exact opposite side of the coin to the ISIS psychotics who blasted the Bataclan and other venues. Brievik wanted to ignite a war against 'cultural marxism' and 'multiculuralism', so that 'real Norwegians' would rise up against Muslim immigration. ISIS have exactly the same aim to destroy the pluralistic diversity of cities like Paris by igniting a racial/cultural/religious conflict between traditional French society and the post-war arrivals from the Mahgreb and the Middle East, most of whom are fleeing exactly the fanaticism that ISIS and Brievik wish to use to divide and rule.

Of course, Morrissey also feels it is appropriate to wish that his political enemies working in circuses are 'bombed back to the Stone Age'. Is there any real difference between his expressed sentiments and those of Brievik and ISIS? Claiming irony on his behalf is absurd, as are the convoluted Cult claims that his nonsensical 'update' on The Horrors of The Circus are anything other than delusional ravings.

It's been fun watching him ignite what was left of his reputation the the bonfire of the vanities that was 'List Of The LOLs!' but the idea that he should be allowed to do a volte-face on mass slaughter of humans without accounting for his egregious offences over Utoya is risible. 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' is a singularly inept choice of song to attempt this clownish 'empathy'. It is a paen to personal vanity and expressing absolutely nothing about the wonder and joy of The City of Light, it is merely a bitter snipe that Morrissey has never found love there or anywhere. Who could possibly care anymore?

For Morrissey, the horror of Friday is just beginning as there is now a campaign to ensure that the Eagles Of Death Metal version of the Duran Duran classic 'Save A Prayer' is made into a number 1 hit as a memorial to those slain. Somehow I can't see the world uniting in grief by singing along to Morrissey's song of multi-millionaire angst about fame and romantic failure. Perhaps he thought he might finally get a number 1 by hitching a ride on this train of grief. Nothing would surprise me now.

"Eagles of Death Metal fans launch campaign to get band to number one following Paris attacks
They hope to get the band's cover of Duran Duran's 'Save A Prayer' to the top of the charts"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ber-one-following-paris-attacks-a6735056.html

TL/DR: Morrissey is thick and doesn't understand politics or culture. Who knew?

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

brilliant exposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed straight away. It was obvious. But it was still another clunker, poorly worded, and far from graceful. Placing the lives of animals above humans.
Dead chickens above dead children. Abused animals over dead human beings gunned down while enjoying themselves in what essentially
amounts to his workplace. I think he might feel differently if such things happened to those he loves. (All two or three of them?)

No, the point some people try to make is, that Moz DOESN'T REALLY talk about animals this time. They say he is talking about human beings, specifically about the Paris attacks, but is talking in code, so to say. Actually the part of his TTY statement where he says "Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?" is similar to statement he made after the London attacks in 2005 where he said something along the lines of "Nobody is intelligent enough to aks WHY these people did what they did" (Again, I can't find the interview). Just this new article but it doesn't contain the quote I mean http://www.gigwise.com/news/14397/bush-and-blair-worse-than-london-bombers-says-morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom