U.S. Tour To Be Announced This Week!!

oh god i wish

at least so that people from the US would stop running 15 different threads with "US" "dates" "announced" and a question mark in the title :D

good luck!

thanks!

What a useless thread....

What a useless thread....

But a little funny to see everyone get riled up. I giggled. Better than frowning under the circumstances (of no U.S. tour announcement that is).

Hey I had the same feeling last night, i thought to myself, I be hes gonna announce it soon, because its all October and such.. i dont know but I hope he does : ).. You did make me freak out though, I almost had a heart attack..hah

oh ho ho ho...

what would i expect of the man that wants to buy cuba and hire it to starbucks!?

oh ho ho ho...

what would i expect of the man that wants to buy cuba and hire it to starbucks!?

Pervo i was only joking. though when Cuba does fall i'm telling you, if you could stomach it, you could retire easily if you play your cards right.

as for this gut feeling in my stomach...i still stand by it!! You'll all apologize when the morrissey camp announces US dates...it probably won't be a huge tour till next year sometime, but...if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen this week.

Most likley, I had the biggest gut feeling in the world they would be announced this week, and I also have a very good instinct.

What if Mozza reads this and to spite me and you and the others, he doesent announce dates this week, and he had planned on it, that would prolly never happen, but it would be weird and funny, but evil.

he needs to announce new dates, where is he going to sing all those tracks from "worst morrissey songs ever" thread? ;)

at least so that people from the US would stop running 15 different threads with "US" "dates" "announced" and a question mark in the title :D

Word. Hehe, good luck over there:D.

(Why do these threads always get so many replies...?)

Well, off by only 3 weeks and two words. ("Tour" should have been replaced by "Gig Date")

:D

well that week he announced the UK tour instead. For the life of me i never knew he would go for the easy money in the UK, instead of going overseas which would require more work from his label to pull off (they failed in 2004...did a lot of stupid shit which eroded ticket sales)

Like I always say, Sanctuary--at least the people he works with from Sanctuary--is killing his presence in the USA because they lack the competence and money.

well that week he announced the UK tour instead. For the life of me i never knew he would go for the easy money in the UK, instead of going overseas which would require more work from his label to pull off (they failed in 2004...did a lot of stupid shit which eroded ticket sales)

Like I always say, Sanctuary--at least the people he works with from Sanctuary--is killing his presence in the USA because they lack the competence and money.

i personally think the two dates in OK should have totally blown the roof off the American market.

Back
Top Bottom