US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends where you are in Canada, I guess. It's a big place!! ;) Last year I was very close to the Lewiston NY gig which got cancelled. Seattle's wayyyy too far for me. :(

This is true. Ask my sister. She is the biggest Moz fan on the planet (nearly) and is living in f***ing South Africa for 15 years now. Her husband actually covers his ears every time Moz announces a new tour (she went to South Africa because of him). The last time he joked "If we should ever divorce I will state 'MORRISSEY' as grounds for divorce." :rofl:

Cincinnati goes on sale next friday 4/10

how do you guys feel about the set list that he's been playing?

I can dig it, some nice gems mixed in with new stuff. Although I don't mind meat is murder, I do think its time to give it a rest and re-place it with Well I wonder :)

...but with cincinnati being headquarters for P&G it would be a fitting song.

We all wish he would play a 25 song list of Smith and early solo songs, but I'm happy just to see him.

I'm guessing he will mix up the setlist for the US dates though.

NO!

U2 is playing 8 nights in July. The entire floor is GA:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-inno...catid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_1D004D78F57B7C54

When Springsteen plays, the front half the floor is GA, the rear half of the floor is seated. I would expect this type of arrangement for Moz.

Morrissey feeds off the energy from the pit. He always has. He also likes to see his guest list up front, so I'm sure he will have a pit whenever it's possible.

I really dread seeing any of the shows at an all seater. What a bummer.

Morrissey feeds off the energy from the pit. He always has. He also likes to see his guest list up front, so I'm sure he will have a pit whenever it's possible.

Last year's cancelled Barclays show was GA in front, seats in the back.

I can dig it, some nice gems mixed in with new stuff. Although I don't mind meat is murder, I do think its time to give it a rest and re-place it with Well I wonder :)

...but with cincinnati being headquarters for P&G it would be a fitting song.

We all wish he would play a 25 song list of Smith and early solo songs, but I'm happy just to see him.

I'm guessing he will mix up the setlist for the US dates though.

I would love to hear songs off of Vauxhall personally...and I would love to never hear Throwing Arms Around Paris again haha..well cheers to Moz for still going!!

Looks like MSG is all seated even the floor. I checked on the re-sale sites and they are selling the seats in blocks on the floor.

NO!

U2 is playing 8 nights in July. The entire floor is GA:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-inno...catid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_1D004D78F57B7C54

When Springsteen plays, the front half the floor is GA, the rear half of the floor is seated. I would expect this type of arrangement for Moz.

8 nights? Good God ... If U2 were a group to go by then our Moz is nobody in comparison. Well, if ... :p (Actually, Moz described it better with that funny quote regarding U2 but I can't remember it know an can't be bothered to search)

Has anyone had any luck finding tickets for Seattle? The only way I can find them is through a 3rd party vendor called EventTicketsCenter, and I have no idea if it's legitimate or the "real" price. Thanks everyone!

Guest list up front? Guest list tickets are almost always seated, and usually more than a few rows back.

Morrissey is by no means a reason for divorce, or I'd be working the corner for profit instead of fun. Exhibit A: The unbelievably massive stack of refunded tickets that I possess.

It would be so Morrissey that he has played in cities and countries he has never played before this tour or places he hasn't played in 15 years and won't be doing any shows in his own backyard Moz Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom