Ventura roll call

Jerry and Miguel are flyingn in from Milwaukee for this show. Staying in L.A. from Thrusday to Sunday. Anyone wanna show some midwesterners some LA highlights???? We are very intested in hittin West Hollywood for some fun.

We are certainlly up for some after show partying!

[email protected]

We also have one extra ticket. Hard copy..............any offer?

I'll be there. :)

Jerry and Miguel are flyingn in from Milwaukee for this show. Staying in L.A. from Thrusday to Sunday. Anyone wanna show some midwesterners some LA highlights???? We are very intested in hittin West Hollywood for some fun.

We are certainlly up for some after show partying!

[email protected]

We also have one extra ticket. Hard copy..............any offer?

Jerry! How are ya?! I remember in Milwaukee when you profusely thanked me for all my 'awesome downloads!' ...:confused:... only for me to (finally) figure out you had me confused with cossy? :lbf: Have a great time. No Tom, this time?

Ah Ventura... I wish I was going! Great roll call. Have fun, peeps!

I will be there of course! Hope he doesn't cancel! I been listening to him for 25 years now. I just counted on my hands. haha. that's crazytown.

First time when I was only 13, ahhh what a lucky #

I was SHOCKED when I heard months ago he was playing my new local town by the Sea! It's such a small venue, which I LOVE.

I live so close to the Venue.

I'm bringing cap'n crunch crispy treats & other snackies for everyone sooo come by, say hi and get your sugar fixx!

hmm, regular or crunch berries??

Someone was saying that they were sure this one is going to be cancelled. Does anyone believe that?

Someone was saying that they were sure this one is going to be cancelled. Does anyone believe that?

the anonymous person on the main page yesterday? No, he was just getting people riled up and trying to be funny/a pain in the ass.

That said, anything is possible at this stage in the game, but no one really knows - particularly most people posting on the main page.

Let's hope tonight goes smoothly in Pomona........ I think that will set a lot of people at ease for the rest of the week. 4 more shows Moz! You can do it! Then a nice long 18 month vacation.

Thank you for answering! I just need some reassurance. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit disappointed with the Oakland show I went to because the audience was so aloof (at least it was in the section I was in-- not even that far from the stage!!). If he cancels, I will be so disappointed, but I will understand.

If you wanna carpool with me yer welcome to. However, I'm planning on stopping at a vegan restaurant in Ventura before I queue up :p.

What vegan place are you going to? Mary's Secret Garden? I haven't been there in awhile, but I remember that place being so delicious, although somewhat pricey. Excited for this show!

I will be there!!!

I'll be there. Anyone going to get there extremely early? I have the day off so I might try and get there a few hours beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom