Washington DC date (June 11) added to tour

I called again today..they said they won;t know until it goes on sale..which is about the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

That is quite dumb. Do you have any experience with the Lincoln theater? I have to confess I do not, but when I go to ticket fly they do show a venue map.

Are shows there usually general admission?

I also take it no one knows anything about the "promo" sale tomorrow. If it was IMP I feel like based on past experience we would have the password by now.

Had no problems getting two in pre-sale. Anyone else? Not sure how I feel about GA, though.

The presale code is speedway. It starts at 10am EST Thursday thru Ticketfly.
Thank you for the code
The tickets are GA for a historic 1250 capacity seated venue.
First come, first serve?
The Lincoln Theater has no idea what going to happen.

Cheers

Ticket confirmation identifies the section only as "presale." Don't see any indication that this is a GA show and would be surprised if it were. Tickets not available to print until April 4. Hope that this is not another ticket scam where the shittier seats get unloaded first. We'll see.

Had no problems getting two in pre-sale. Anyone else? Not sure how I feel about GA, though.

Took me three tries but I got in. I checked Ebay/StubHub and they are $200+.
*Please don't cancel, please don't cancel, please don't cancel*
Hope the tickets last longer than one minute, tomorrow.

i got right in and got mine on the first try..the place only holds 1250..not sure how that differs if the show is GA

I had a meeting until 10:20 but after multiple tries (more than 20) I got one. Very pleased but feel bad for those who were on at 10 and shut out (only to see tix magically appear on StubHub).

Not sure how GA will work for this venue, as it's seated. Doors open at 6:30, I guess after that it's a mad rush inside? Wonder how early the line will start... anyone have an idea from previous shows?

Got tickets. Super excited. Though I already had tickets for Baltimore and Atlantic City, but nonetheless I am super excited.

Ticket confirmation identifies the section only as "presale." Don't see any indication that this is a GA show and would be surprised if it were. Tickets not available to print until April 4. Hope that this is not another ticket scam where the shittier seats get unloaded first. We'll see.

My ticket confirmation say GA
Lincoln theater staff confirm GA

My confirmation clearly stated GA.

Back
Top Bottom