what are you eating right now

Last pizza of my binge. Promise.
View attachment 51900
Shameful how Rifke broke in and nicked a slice or two. I can see her eating it in a corner somewhere grunting as she chews.

skyword-image-252423.gif

We had Bassett's wine gum from the Finland cruise. So fresh but to be honest I prefer hard wine gums.

I had excellent mixed vegetable subji today. Even the burps afterwards taste good.

I had subji again today. I didn't think to take a picture of it. It had potato, zucchini, cauliflower, red pepper, and cilantro in it.

the whole shebang, bun bun!! the whole shebang!! try to get a sea tortoise in there too, if at all possible!!

I already have the baklava, the cappuccino, the Aegean sea and the bougainvillea (although it’s in dire shape - not enough Evian!). I am having problems finding a sea turtle though, they’re never there when you need them, the bitches. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I already have the baklava, the cappuccino, the Aegean sea and the bougainvillea (although it’s in dire shape - not enough Evian!). I am having problems finding a sea turtle though, they’re never there when you need them, the bitches. :rolleyes:
if I know anything about sea turtles, they're probably off screwing somewhere! don't worry, the bougainvillea is an acceptable substitute (perhaps what it really needs is a hot oil massage?!)

the result of a seitan-fix experiment last night... fried satan on green peppers, fresh from the fire - multo deliciozo!
who needs meat, if you can have satan instead?
20190911_190130-873x1164~2.jpg

takes a while to get the seitan-fix prepared but after soaking and cooking, it can be put into the freezer for a couple of weeks. the weed gluten was spiced up mostly with soy sauce; dont stint and skimp on it

Rifke’s grunts sound like Stallone in pain.
Hot!

Do you think the swede in Greece know now at which time of day you have cappuccino?

I wouldn't bet on it. Next class when to wear black shoes and when to wear brown.

You ask him if he wants a cappuccino and he goes "no the sale at Burberry is way better".

Yawn!

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom