Where/how did you meet your current/last partner?

Where/how did you meet your current/last partner?

• Friend of a friend

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • At work

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Internet dating

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Internet (other)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • At a wedding

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • On holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approached (or was approached) in a bar/club

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Not telling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Never really been out with anyone properly

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Shall I say something which doesn't really matter?

I have never been out with anyone, but I work a long-distance relationship with someone currently.

I decided that the guy who seemed to fancy me at the zoo yesterday doesn't count, and neither does the one I saw in the book shop and fancied silently.

my first i met at the place we both worked,second and third i met at nights i djed and the girl i am starting to see now i met at a vegan/health food store.

How did it happen? Did your fingers brush as you both reached for the last jar of Whole Earth peanut butter? :)

How did it happen? Did your fingers brush as you both reached for the last jar of Whole Earth peanut butter? :)

haha ,well, i was asked if i cooked lot and what was a good egg substitute,very romantichaha,then we got to chatting,she thought i worked there at first.:o:p
I still have yet in my life to ask anyone out,i find that very odd,
and yet again i have confused myself ,i swear i do not like blondes but this will be number three that was a blonde.maybe i am just lying to myself.:rolleyes:

and i use soybeanbutter not peanutbutter.;)

haha ,well, i was asked if i cooked lot and what was a good egg substitute,very romantichaha,then we got to chatting,she thought i worked there at first.:o:p
and yet again i have confused myself ,i swear i do not like blondes but this will be number three that was a blonde.maybe i am just lying to myself.:rolleyes:

awwwwwwwwwww! That's quite sweet and romantic! :)

Well, what's hair colour matter when you can bond over a bag of erstatz eggy?

We went to the same secondary school and then to the same college. And made out only 8 years after we first met! :eek:

haha maybe it is i dunno.i was my usual shy, mumbling self the whole time.:rolleyes:

true,and actually she is basically the complete opposite of me,always chipper and happy,never grumpy and complaining,i think that is sometimes needed.
haha! Hubby and I normally take it in turns to be grumpy, we're rarely in a bad mood at the same time! On Saturday morning, i was and he cheered me up, then he was and I cheered him up, and we carried on like that all day! :D

Is it American-English then? I heard it from nugzie.

I actually meant that we started going out. :o

Oh, right. :o
Yeah, I think 'to make out' is American-English. I've never heard it used in England.

haha! Hubby and I normally take it in turns to be grumpy, we're rarely in a bad mood at the same time! On Saturday morning, i was and he cheered me up, then he was and I cheered him up, and we carried on like that all day! :D

That's the best sort of relationship, I think. :D

haah yes,that sounds about right.
like tonight i will be all grumpy i am sure as i broke down and agreed to go see radiohead, am not the biggest fan at all,she only mildly likes them but says "it will be fun anyways"
luckily i won the tickets so i wont feel bad wandering around the venue enjoying a 9 dollar beer half the time.:rolleyes::p

That's the best sort of relationship, I think. :D

I thin so :D we'll grow old and grumpy together :)

haah yes,that sounds about right.
like tonight i will be all grumpy i am sure as i broke down and agreed to go see radiohead, am not the biggest fan at all,she only mildly likes them but says "it will be fun anyways"
luckily i won the tickets so i wont feel bad wandering around the venue enjoying a 9 dollar beer half the time.:rolleyes::p

hahahaha! My husband pointed out that we had phrases for the holiday last week; mine was 'Let's wait and see what happens' and his was 'It'll/we'll be fine' , as events gradually got worse (the rain, the car getting stuck in the mud, realising we'd forgottent the cooking stove, getting lost on walks... :D )

a Loot advert.

Back
Top Bottom