Who here was as stupid as me?

A

a fool...

I was foolish enough to buy a plane ticket to Tucson from LA ($160) that i will now have to partially eat. Not to mention changing my work schedule. I bet the rest of the tour goes bust and hopefully with it, what's left of his now-sad career. He is a godamn piece of shit that needs a therapist more than what few syncophant fans he has left. f*** HIM!!!!!

i am a fool like you.. bought plane ticket, hotel reservations, the whole nine yards.. Morrissey f***ed me for $558.00 He doesn't give a shit about any of his loyal fans.. so f*** him..

SAME HERE! I probably spent around the same amount!

> i am a fool like you.. bought plane ticket, hotel reservations, the whole
> nine yards.. Morrissey f***ed me for $558.00 He doesn't give a shit about
> any of his loyal fans.. so f*** him..

Come on now. There's no need to throw all your Moz and Smiths CDs out the window. Let's wait and see if we hear a reason for the cancellations/postponements. I paid $104 (NONREFUNDABLE) for a plane ticket to Tucson, have a (NONREFUNDALBE via Expedia) hotel room, and a rental car reserved, not to mention two days' vacation in the middle of the week all for one show. But that's MY problem. But Tucson tickets are still available on Ticketmaster, so I have my fingers crossed. I'm sure Morrissey knows that many of his fans travel quite often and quite far to see him, so I don't think he cancelled the shows with a total disregard for this fact. As rude and stand-offish as he may be sometimes (and I've met him twice--not very friendly either time), he knows the kind of effect he has on his fans and doesn't take it lightly.

This totally, totally, sucks, I know. But there's a reason for it.

Well, there must be.

> This totally, totally, sucks, I know. But there's a reason for it.

> Well, there must be.
The reason is he is a person with deep-seated problems. It is what makes him a great artist that creates this person thats unpleasant to be around and f***s over anyone that is close to him sooner or later.
By the way are you single?

Back
Top Bottom