Why hate Marr

🤒

Oy I forgot you were good buddies with Barnaby, 'inventor' of the word "mozbot",
thats his claim to immortality, some twats invent dumb clicky :guitar: others invent the word "mozbots"
thats right peeps, Barnaby Evennow INVENTED the WORD MOZBOT!!! Moz PEEPS who
go to the MOZ FORUM are MOZBOTS:lbf:
(no name for the Le:frogface: peeps who go to the Le:frogface: forum because THERE IS NO SUCH FORUMQ!!):cool:
the GENIUS OF THE OLD FOLK home, Barnaby.....

THE MOZBOTS ARE INVADING MOZ SOLO!!!!!! CALL THE ROBOT!!!🤖
HURRY UP BEFORE THE COMET BLOWS UP THE EARTH!!!!🥸

Dumb🤐
and
Dramatic:drama:
the Le:frogface: trolls seem to go thru life.o_O
Come come , Sheldon Cooper....
We all know this has been a very difficult day for you,
But look on the bright side , Le pew,
🐸 won’t be getting another award until he reunites with our own Mozzer.....
And when they win Britt awards for best album, best single, best video, and Stephen Street wins a Britt for best producer.......I’ll , yes Carlislebaz, and all your other friends on here, Girl afraid, Janice, Karen, and if we must , ok then Hovis, will be there to support you,
As you give all these Britt awards to The Smiths......
Deal or no Deal????

I reckon the real California Son fans hate the Oregon Son because of what he did in that famous one on one basketball game at Venice Beach in 1993. I reckon the Oregon Son had been talking shit since 1986 that he could beat the California Son. I reckon remember the Oregon Son coming down to LA from Oregon with his grunge flannel wearing stoner friends. There must of been at least a thousand people at the Venice Beach courts that warm winter day outdoors. I remember the California Son had eaten a bad bean and cheese burrito the night before and was not playing at his best. At game point the Oregon Son fouled the California Son hard as he was going up for a dunk. He came down on his ankle and sprained it and it has never been the same since northern base winding it up chipper curry bunny man inn n n nn n nnnn nn nnn n n n n n it.

Fark Arse

steve basket small.jpg

basketball100.jpg

Could somebody list Johnny Marr's best songs from the 3 albums he has released in rececnt years?
Is there anything as good as New Town Velocity? I like The Messenger and Hi Hello, but Easy Money does nothing for me.

Could somebody list Johnny Marr's best songs from the 3 albums he has released in rececnt years?
Is there anything as good as New Town Velocity? I like The Messenger and Hi Hello, but Easy Money does nothing for me.

Try A Different Gun, Dynamo, The Trap, Lockdown, Spectral Eyes, Psychic Beginner

No.

I like European Me and Day In Day Out is ok too.

I thought his last two stand alone singles, Armatopia and The Bright Parade were great, they're also very different to each other. Armatopia has a good video to accompany it as well.

I deleted my negative posts about Johnny because I've realised I was trolling and trying to be clever. Johnny's always come over as a bit of a cold fish to me, but I don't hate him.

This one's pretty cool:

Back
Top Bottom