Would it destroy you if....

oooooooooh eeeeeeeeerrrrrrr missus you've made me giggle you are now on my easter card list! :)

love

Grim

that is good news!
barney-1.gif

You found out that Morrissey was a marketing gimick manufactured by some mogul somewhere? 'Morrissey' was played by an actor whose real name was Justin Goodwood....

Would this really upset you, and if it was the case would you rather not be told?

I would laugh and laugh and laugh (somewhat hysterically). I do believe that religion and politics already operate on this level - which is why we have art. It would be an existential knockout of the highest order.

At some point though (probably pretty early on), the actor would lose himself in the icon, and the lines would blur completely - it could not go any other way.

I think there is a wonderful film to be made, if no one has done it already.

Either way, the songs were written by a genius and by an intense personality. If the whole business was a fiction, my admiration would simply transfer to the person who'd invented it.

Last edited:
You found out that Morrissey was a marketing gimick manufactured by some mogul somewhere? 'Morrissey' was played by an actor whose real name was Justin Goodwood....

Would this really upset you, and if it was the case would you rather not be told?

You're a tripper.

And yes, it'd piss me off no end. hehe :D

Back
Top Bottom