Wtf? They Cancelled My Ticket!

yeh guys you are freaking me aswell!!!!!! in SIMPLE TERMS how the f*** do i know where my ticket is a genuine one¬!!!!!!

You should be able to track you order if you use your email address and confirmation code (that will have come with your email confirmation) at the following page: http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp

I know that the presale was on the Gigs and Tours site but they too are part of See so you should be able to track thrugh them I would have thought...

i just spoke to see tickets and changed my postcode. all good. i said to the lovely boy there: I can't believe I've got these tickets. and he said: yes, they are definitely yours! and on the ticket tracker it says:
"We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock, when they arrive we will send them to...."
I can't see how they can suddenly turn around and go "err, no, you can't have them".

the charge on the credit card takes 48hours to be charged being abroad UK, but...I tried with "order tracker" in seetickets and my order is placed. So for the ones paranoid like me just try this.

update ! spoke to a "human being" at see and said the main reason that cards get rejected is nothing to do with the state of the account but more likely that a digit has been entered wrong ! Bollox !

really? what does that mean, if you enter the number wrong it's your own f*** up and you lost your tickets? that's just mean. with my track record of entering things wrong i'm f***ed aren't i?

surley trading standards are a good way to solve problems like this

Another common reason for rejecting charges is because you haven't told the card company in advance of your plans to make a foreign purchase. Charge limits don't matter. One of my cards (with an insane limit) blocked a charge that was made a few states away for an item that wasn't being shipped to anywhere near me. Good thing, too, because it was a fraudulent charge.

i just called my bank to check this and they say that the payment is still pending and there is a 90 percent chance it has gone through but SEETICKETS did not enter the CVV confirmation number (3 digits) on the back of the card. I DEFINITELY ENTERED THESE ON THE FORM.

They also said that I would have to call within 24 hours PRIOR to ordering the tickets if I want to pre authorize payment. Now they told me to stay logged into my account and just watch it and refresh until the order status drops from PENDING to COMPLETED :eek: :/ like last night was not hard enough.

Then I called Seetickets and they looked at my account and said in a very nice and lovely way "there is nothing wrong with your order, it went through just fine... everything is just fine..." as if my cat were in the hospital vets office recovering - so understanding.

then they arranged it so I can pick up the tickets at the Roundhouse and have them an hour before the doors open.

I am still nervous but starting to feel a little bit better now.... just refreshing the bank site a lot.

I am going to book a flight when it drops from pending to completed.

Last edited:
oh and Seetickets were very nice and reassuring but nobody was about to call my bank to authorize the payment. they said its all automatic...

gosh i suppose i could have one of you do it! :) but that is what would be required of the vendor (seetickets) if we want definite authorization even though seetickets fails to submit the 3 digit code that we entered on the form.

phew... my company just told me it went through! :)

Last edited:
then they arranged it so I can pick up me tickets at the Roundhouse and have them an hour before the doors open.

i just called seetickets to tell them i would pick up my tickets at will call, the person i spoke with told me that the tickets would be available "at seven o'clock, when the doors open." i asked, "the box office doesn't open until doors open?" and he said yes. i don't see another option but i hope this isn't true, i'd hate to queue and then watch the line pour past me while i'm picking up my tickets. :/ hopefully he is just misinformed.

i just called seetickets to tell them i would pick up my tickets at will call, the person i spoke with told me that the tickets would be available "at seven o'clock, when the doors open." i asked, "the box office doesn't open until doors open?" and he said yes. i don't see another option but i hope this isn't true, i'd hate to queue and then watch the line pour past me while i'm picking up my tickets. :/ hopefully he is just misinformed.

i specifically expressed my concern on this matter. I said to the guy on the phone "I don't want to stand on line all day long - waiting to be close to Morrissey (guy laughs) only to be stopping for another line at the ticket window and wind up staring at the back of the guy who showed up at the venue 2 hours after I did - several feet further from Morrissey than I would be if I did not choose to pick them up!"

He completely understood and laughed saying that will not happen, they will be given before doors open.

Of course, this man was very lovely and super reassuring. I felt so comforted by his wonderful matter - props to seetickets on their customer service demeanor at least (or maybe I am just from New York and these little things shock me) - so perhaps he was just being his charming, soothing, natural self... but without a clue as to what will really go down over there.

I think we should bombard Roundhouse and promoters or whomever - with letters, phone calls, and emails to make sure this does not happen... whatyathink...? I almost feel guilty saying that - my being from NY and that fellow being so nice on the phone and all... but at this point - I am spending too much to worry about bothering them.

I got one of my tickets cancelled as well (the one I bought for a friend for Friday 25th). It's the second time this has happened with Seetickets. :mad::mad:

I've had my saturday tickets cancelled to:(:(

Back
Top Bottom