X mas thread

Christmasmusic.jpg

I have never liked Xmas. Even as a young kid, when Xmas is supposed to be the most fun.
I find it really depressing, I can't put my finger on the reason why....

I have never liked Xmas. Even as a young kid, when Xmas is supposed to be the most fun.
I find it really depressing, I can't put my finger on the reason why....

yes, me too..
what gets me is the whole 'forced' jollility of it, the 'its christmas you have to be smiley and annoyingly happy' brigade really get on my nerves, you just wanna scream F***off i'm depressed, and i will not pretend to be happy just because its 'christmas'.
plus all the poor animals that get devoured, it just sickens me. :mad:

i love being with my famiy. they crack me up and give me stuff and i baffle them and give them stuff. its not a bad time.

*shudders*
christmas with my family, NO WAY. not ever...
*shudders*

*shudders*
*shudders*
I dunno what to do about Christmas. I need to be in about 3 places at once. The more I think about it, the worse it seems. I really enjoy Christmas normally.

I dunno what to do about Christmas. I need to be in about 3 places at once. The more I think about it, the worse it seems. I really enjoy Christmas normally.

ignore all invites,
get some good food in,
unplug the phone,
and have a great christmas.
:D

ignore all invites,
get some good food in,
unplug the phone,
and have a great christmas.
:D
yeah. Not that easy this year sadly! I have done that before though...

can you split it into three things then, like 1st place in morning, next afternoon then something different in evening?
Nope. Mum is several hundred miles away from friends, freidns quite far apart, etc :rolleyes: I'll work it out!

*shudders*
*shudders*

Thats sad if you`re not on good terms with them.

I hope my children always want to come back for Christmas when they grow up.

The bloody trouble i had pushing them out they f***ing owe it to me.:D

Thats sad if you`re not on good terms with them.

I hope my children always want to come back for Christmas when they grow up.

The bloody trouble i had pushing them out they f***ing owe it to me.:D

I don't find it sad at all, in fact its a relief, they are SO DIFFERENT from me, and just have scorn and hate for my beliefs. so i decided to end all contact, ive realised since discovering Moz that life is but a jot and not worth wasting on those who dont get you/appreciate you.
(not that we were ever close anyhow, and i dont wish them any harm, i could just do without the hassle, my life has improved ten fold since the cut off.)

yes, me too..
what gets me is the whole 'forced' jollility of it, the 'its christmas you have to be smiley and annoyingly happy' brigade really get on my nerves, you just wanna scream F***off i'm depressed, and i will not pretend to be happy just because its 'christmas'.
plus all the poor animals that get devoured, it just sickens me. :mad:

You know what? I have been thinking the very same thing - it is the forced happiness of it that depresses me. It can never live up to your expectations. I don't know....it's strange. But I honestly felt this way at 9 years old, which I think is odd. All kids are supposed to like Christmas.

I have a fantastically happy family, by the way. We are close, and enjoy each others company whenever we get together. I am very, very lucky in that regard. But I have still always hated Xmas.

Last edited:
Here's what my child wants for Christmas , a Silk Screen Press

770_6Color_big.jpg

Mostly for art prints but she can make T shirts as well .

I am trying to find a reasonably priced one , but as i am quickly finding out you get what you pay for and the cheap ones don't seem to be worth bothering with .

Here's what my child wants for Christmas , a Silk Screen Press

770_6Color_big.jpg

Mostly for art prints but she can make T shirts as well .

I am trying to find a reasonably priced one , but as i am quickly finding out you get what you pay for and the cheap ones don't seem to be worth bothering with .

you should have a fundraiser for it right here in the thread.

im in for 10 bucks.
if your child wants that for christmas shes gotta be cool and she should not be denied it!

if you have the time you could also teach her to make screens by hand. its so much fun. i used to do it when i was a teenager.

you should have a fundraiser for it right here in the thread.

im in for 10 bucks.
if your child wants that for christmas shes gotta be cool and she should not be denied it!

That is a hella good idea !

I think that for her 1st machine i will find a reasonably priced 3 , 4 or 6 station press and if she produces like i expect she will then i will buy her the best one i can find for her birthday (which is May 22nd btw :eek:)

check some of her graphite work from when she was 12 at her myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/smoothyetcrunchy

if you have the time you could also teach her to make screens by hand. its so much fun. i used to do it when i was a teenager.

She already does that but she has been begging since january for a real press , so she will be getting one . She constantly reminds me that the only thing she wants for Christmas is a Silk Screen Press.

Tags
kringle tingle where is kris?
Back
Top Bottom