Yall Need to Stop Complaining about Morrissey's weight.

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
The man is 48yo, and he looks like a normal 48yo. If anything, he looks alot more spectacular for his age than alot of people his own age, and alot of people way below his age.
Seriously, go to a Morrissey concert and I say 70% of his fans are fat/overweight/etc.
So please, leave my mozzy alone :cool:

Morrissey is sexy. :D

I don't think he is overweight at all. Most of the people who complain about his body probably have a less than perfect physique anyways. :rolleyes:

He really is beautiful, with his big blue eyes, his beautiful perfect shaped jaw, he looks oh so handsome in that suite, and those Prada shirts....and when he takes them off, HELLO :cool:

Hey, Javier :rolleyes:

PM to let me know if Hollywood Bowl is still happening or not.....

Playing the Devil's advocate...

Morrissey has called other people fat (including his own audience in Killarney) for years, so really he's brought this on himself & is reaping his karma now :p

playing softly in the background: "Some Pop Stars Are Bigger Than Others"

But yeah, he is hot.

but how the f*** is Morrissey fat? I don't get it.
Karma my arse. LOL. Just coz he doesn't have a 6 pack? Please.

Oh where to begin....these people are not right in the head!!! :rolleyes:

Mozz is perfect the way he is!! LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU BUGGERS!! :mad:

He is sexy, I totally agree. Handsome, charming, delightful, beautiful, adorable, cute, lovely, clean-cut, elegant, fashionable, fine, good-looking, well-dressed man! (any other words are welcomed to be added :p) And I hope that when my husband is that age he looks as fantastic as Moz does.....perfect hair(and he has all of it!! Sorry...had to mention it :D), perfect face! Beautiful strong facial features, such as brow-line and jawline and chin. Big beautiful BLUE EYES! Sometimes it's almost like they're not real because they are so perfectly beautiful, but they are! He's perfect they way he is!! To me, dark hair and blue eyes is top notch! *sighs*
Granted, we are all far from perfection, but in our state of imperfecrtion, this IS perfection(I'm silly, I know, but you allll love me for it!)
I can't wait to see him. :D

:D I was waiting for you to put your sprinkle into this post lol.
But anyway, the only reason I brought this all up was because I kept reading biggots talking bad about MOZ in the "tour" section of MOZ solo.com
Anyone have Ventura pics?
Oh where to begin....these people are not right in the head!!!

He is sexy, I totally agree. Handsome, charming, delightful, beautiful, adorable, cute, lovely, clean-cut, elegant, fashionable, fine, good-looking, well-dressed man! (any other words are welcomed to be added :p) And I hope that when my husband is that age he looks as fantastic as Moz does.....perfect hair(and he has all of it!! Sorry...had to mention it :D), perfect face! Beautiful strong facial features, such as brow-line and jawline and chin. Big beautiful BLUE EYES! Sometimes it's almost like they're not real because they are so perfectly beautiful, but they are! He's perfect they way he is!! To me, dark hair and blue eyes is top notch! *sighs*
Granted, we are all far from perfection, but in our state of imperfecrtion, this IS perfection(I'm silly, I know, but you allll love me for it!)

Oh yeah!

Now, if only he'd take off his pants...

haha, that reminds me of the Seattle show May 6th, where he asks the audience, "What's wrong??...Please tell me what's wrong??... and I'll do my best to...make it worse(in a low tone with a chuckle following that comment)" Then he let's someone from the audience answer the question, and the guys says, "I would like to have your shirt" Then Moz replies, "Well it doesn't stop there, I mean next it's shoes....then it's..trousers, then it's sports cup, which I wear everyday"....:D Hilarious...:D

:D I was waiting for you to put your sprinkle into this post lol.
But anyway, the only reason I brought this all up was because I kept reading biggots talking bad about MOZ in the "tour" section of MOZ solo.com
Anyone have Ventura pics?

Knew you'd be waiting..:D ;)

But, I know, I'm really sick of those comments as well, those I skip and prefer not to waste my time in reading...

I wanna see pics too!!!

Re: Playing the Devil's advocate...

Morrissey has called other people fat (including his own audience in Killarney) for years, so really he's brought this on himself & is reaping his karma now :p

playing softly in the background: "Some Pop Stars Are Bigger Than Others"

But yeah, he is hot.

Really? Do you remember who? (other than his fans). Anyway, I agree with you. He is truly the most beautiful man ever :p

I find him more attractive than ever.

I don't need sixpacks or perfectly shaped bodys or flawless faces to be attracted to someone. Desirability comes from somewhere else. John Malkovich for instance is very sexy in my eyes, but he's not what most people would call handsome.

Who cares what most people think, anyway?

Oh where to begin....these people are not right in the head!!!

He is sexy, I totally agree. Handsome, charming, delightful, beautiful, adorable, cute, lovely, clean-cut, elegant, fashionable, fine, good-looking, well-dressed man! (any other words are welcomed to be added And I hope that when my husband is that age he looks as fantastic as Moz does.....perfect hair(and he has all of it!! Sorry...had to mention it :D), perfect face! Beautiful strong facial features, such as brow-line and jawline and chin. Big beautiful BLUE EYES! Sometimes it's almost like they're not real because they are so perfectly beautiful, but they are! He's perfect they way he is!! To me, dark hair and blue eyes is top notch! *sighs*

You're not silly, you just happen to have good taste ;)

Even his sweat soaked shirts smell delicious.....

Back
Top Bottom