Accommodation in Edinburgh

I read somewhere that the Balmoral was also part of the same chain of hotels that own the hotel he stayed in Rome.
One of my teachers told me today that the last time Moz was in Edinburgh he was in the HMV on Princes street. Oh now i have an idea where he might be- oh dear i might stalk him like i did with johnny Marr:p

Some of my friends met him on Rose street last time and they chatted briefly.

Did you also try the Terrace Hotel on Royal Terrace?
I've sent them an email yesterday but no answer so far.
So if you already tried them I might as well try other places. :rolleyes:

The Terrace Hotel ? !!!!

God,that was my student accommodation when I first left my home town to study in Edinburgh.I stayed there for two years.It was horrible then,but I guess now it's all been done up and gentrified.
Great location,though,for getting to The Playhouse

Got this 4* Guest House for £66 pn per double room incl brealfast. mile from Royal Mile. Seems a bargain given Rugby weekend. Great reviews on Trip Advisor. They even have a 4 poster for £70pn !

there's some good pubs along the way but it's more like 4 miles (I'd say) to the venue, the buses into town are frequent & it's only a quid a journey or £2.50 for an all day bus ticket.

love

Grim

Sure it will be fine. To be honest with it being a 6 nations weekend the big hotels in the city were VERY expensive. Pity they dont play the proper code of Rugby.

luckily i had the sense and fore-thought to opt to do my post-grad degree in Edinburgh so do not face these problems!

I am sure all these men playing with odd shaped balls cant attract so many visitors so SOME must be for Mozz.

Train sorted now

After gig party ?

Last edited:
bugger, is accomodation really gonna be a bugger?

there's still places available at Grimley towers, if you don't mind sharing a room with a few others, mind you it's very cheap, (it's free).

love

Grim

Think i'll take my own cardboard box, just in case!

OK the offer has just been withdrawn. Hope you will be happy in your box.

love

GU

I am really struggling to find anywhere to stay in Edinburgh :( Me and my brother are going up. The problem is we only want to stay for one night; as we are leaving for paris the next day. All the hotels will not let me stay just for 1 night, because on 'rugby' weekend their policies change.
Does anyone know of any hotels or B&B that might have vacancies.I have checked countless websites, but to no avail

Back
Top Bottom