Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

twitch1979 is my hero!

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

ideally just want at least one night with tickets side by side so my fiancé and i can enjoy the experience together.

- - - updated - - -

i was tapping solomon's shoe during speedway in 2012 at the opera house ffs!

nice !

Hi Ryan

Check your PM.

Thanks to this lovely gentleman who just phoned me, my fiancé and I will be at the Saturday gig!

Fans look after fans. The Opera ShitHouse can go and f*** itself.

The ballot was a hideous idea and took away all the fun and excitement of lining up at the ticket office for hours on end for the best seat. That being said, I got my ticket for the Tues show on the 26th..glad now! :)

I have 2x tickets for the Saturday night in Circle B Reserve / CIRCLE V.

Is anyone interested in these for cost price?

please please please YES !

andrewplowright@yahoo
d0
c0m

Note: aside from the two Saturday night tickets acquired as per the above, I'm also after any 2x tickets for the other three shows, preferably Sunday, then the other two.

Cheers! Money isn't an issue. PM me, etc.

and I'm after ANY single tickets if anyone has a spare....

Note: aside from the two Saturday night tickets acquired as per the above, I'm also after any 2x tickets for the other three shows, preferably Sunday, then the other two.

Got two, maybe four, tickets for the Tuesday night. We got more than we need. Cost price. Anyone interested? [/U][/U]

Got two, maybe four, tickets for Tuesday night. Cost price. Anyone interested?

I have spares for the Wednesday. Row D in the stalls!!! PM me. Cost price. First come first served. Cheers. Anyone do a swap for Saturday or Sunday if they have spares???

Looking for 1 premium ticket on Saturday & Sunday!! And a friend needs 1 ticket on Saturday (any tier ticket). Price isn't an issue and can be negotiated!

Please please PM me. Cheers!

Looking for 1 premium ticket on Saturday & Sunday!! And a friend needs 1 ticket on Saturday (any tier ticket). Price isn't an issue and can be negotiated!

Please please PM me. Cheers!

Sorry they are gone. That ballot was such a f*** up. Shameful. People either got too many or none at all!!! Good luck. I reckon there are plenty of spares around.Keep looking on the Opera House website until the dates. I got some last minute Sinead O'Connor returns this week.

I cannot log in or reply to the people who messaged me. Sorry. My user name is Butley.

Got two, maybe four, tickets for Tuesday night. Cost price. Anyone interested?

If they are side by side I'll pay over cost price. Email me at [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

I have spares for the Wednesday. Row D in the stalls!!! PM me. Cost price. First come first served. Cheers. Anyone do a swap for Saturday or Sunday if they have spares???

Sent you a message.

- - - Updated - - -

Reiterating: happy to pay above cost price, as long as they are side by side. This is for the two weekday and Sunday shows.

PM me, please.

I hope people that haven't got tickets to any of the shows at all are given a preference at a chance at a ticket over those of us who are lucky to at least get to one show

I hope people that haven't got tickets to any of the shows at all are given a preference at a chance at a ticket over those of us who are lucky to at least get to one show

Then we all need to boycott the Opera Shithouse.

My ballot entry was unsuccessful and I've gotten no offers whatsoever, premiums or otherwise. People don't seem to care if a hardcore fan misses out. It's all about the money. I applied for 2 extra tickets in the ballot and was going to sell them at cost price to Solo users as I know how gutted some of you guys would be.

Money talks. Unfortunately. There's people selling shit seats at the back for $300 a piece. And fans are lapping it up. This is been a dreadful experience as well as a horrid lesson which I never want to repeat.

Sydney Opera House have left a bitter taste in my mouth after this debacle.

Let me know if you still need tickets. That goes for anyone else that's missed out. I have A Reserves for Saturday, Sunday and maybe Tuesday.

and I'm after ANY single tickets if anyone has a spare....

Back
Top Bottom