D Licious (minus make-up)

If you feel I am "complaining about it endlessly", you don't have to read my posts.

I read everyone's posts.....

How else am I supposed to point out when people are annoying?

I read everyone's posts.....

How else am I supposed to point out when people are annoying?

If people are continuously irritating you, which for some bizarre reason I appear to be doing, put them on ignore, as I have done with your she-man buddy.

If people are continuously irritating you, which for some bizarre reason I appear to be doing, put them on ignore, as I have done with your she-man buddy.

I didn't say people are ALWAYS irrating me...

I find Dann humourous at times...

I find him annoying at times...

Just like everybody else on here...

I believe everyone has the right to express themselves whatever way they see fit...

If that includes complaining about things that are irrelevent or starting a thread for sympathy....

Well so be it...

Oh okay.

I myself don't see how he's hurting anything, but to each his own...

Certainly not anymore than somebody writing a thread hoping people will feel sorry for them...

It's trolling.

I've been so nice to you all along but.....
Keep your fatass off my business.....Sorry had to do it ! :cool:

Amy's just jealous because i'm the only blonde here who gets all the attention, I mean look at this thread.....Even the ones who complain keep on talking about me :rolleyes:

Aye chick!! No name calling!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attention or not, blonde or not doesn't give you the right to do it.

(Oh GOD! Why did I post in this stupid thread....stickin' waste of time....only for Amy!)

Well, it's not nice for her to talk trash about me behind my back when I'm not here, but when I am here, she naver says anything...... I even PMed her a while back to let her know about my Blonde persona and she pretended to be cool with it.... and now for no reason she's all trashing me and DAnn....not cool.
:mad:

Well, it's not nice for her to talk trash about me behind my back when I'm not here, but when I am here, she naver says anything...... I even PMed her a while back to let her know about my Blonde persona and she pretended to be cool with it.... and now for no reason she's all trashing me and DAnn....not cool.
:mad:

Your blonde persona was tolerable to begin with. Now you have taken it to bizarre proportions. Self-obsession doesn't quite cover it, and it's not even you. I put you on Ignore after speaking with SNS because I decided it would be more rational than arguing over something of such little importance. Now you come out with bullshit like "Amy is jealous because I'm the only hot blonde..". You're condescending, and delusional. No-one is jealous of you, online or otherwise.

If anyone paid two seconds of attention to what I said on this thread...Which consisted of my "Conversation" with Amy...

Then then would realize the following things...

1 It is the Moderators job to decide who is trolling...

2 What people do here and the reasons they do them for is their own business and nobody else's

3 If you care about what other people do to the point of complaining about it on a consistant basis, then obviously you have "no life" either

4 It is stupid to constantly complain...if someone annoys you..you either say something TO them...or you put them on ignore

Let's stop the Pity parties, shall we people?

"Break Up the Family...And Let's Begin to Live Our Lives"
Break Up The Family
Viva Hate 1988

"Someone" has some explaining to do. :mad:

You have misunderstood. SNS does not think your blonde persona is any big deal and disagreed with me, which is fair enough. That conversation prompted me to put you on ignore rather than to continue arguing, it was nothing SNS said against you.

Duh, It's part of my persona...... I don't get why people get so mad over soemthing like this..........it's ridiculous :rolleyes:

Well perhaps, but one mans meat is another mans poison, isn't that what they say? Personally I think it's all very strange. Any way, I just thought I would add vocanulary, not opinion ;)

Back
Top Bottom