D Licious (minus make-up)

Well perhaps, but one mans meat is another mans poison, isn't that what they say? Personally I think it's all very strange. Any way, I just thought I would add vocanulary, not opinion ;)

Bassist, not to be insulting or anything..but

I think you've come across as Strange at times

As we all have...

As I said earlier...WHO Cares

If people want to obsess over things that are fruitless, may I point them in the direction of The Frink Thread?

I'm over it....... :p

Hi ya'll.... I just found out that I'm doing a new photo shoot next month... YaY!!

PS: PM me if you want to see my Playboy pics from 2004
:o

I'm over it....... :p

Hi ya'll.... I just found out that I'm doing a new photo shoot next month... YaY!!

PS: PM me if you want to see my Playboy pics from 2004
:o

I demanded my money back after seeing that issue...

And Wrote several letters of protest to The CEO

and...

Infected their website with a Virus I named in your honor...

ShyphllisJanneite

Well perhaps, but one mans meat is another mans poison, isn't that what they say? Personally I think it's all very strange. Any way, I just thought I would add vocanulary, not opinion ;)

It's funny how only girls complain about me spreading my beauty...... I haven't gotten a single complaint from a guy..... it's obvious jealousy. :rolleyes::p

It's funny how only girls complain about me spreading my beauty...... I haven't gotten a single complaint from a guy..... it's obvious jealousy. :rolleyes::p

You remind me of another blonde... :p

Let's just say that the 50 message capacity wasn't enough. :p

They were all from Janelle Pierzina's lawyers threatening D Licious with A cease and decist... :p

3 If you care about what other people do to the point of complaining about it on a consistant basis, then obviously you have "no life" either

4 It is stupid to constantly complain...if someone annoys you..you either say something TO them...or you put them on ignore

Let's stop the Pity parties, shall we people?

Wow, way to complain SNS...;) IM JOKING Honestly, I couldn't resist it!

And I am happy as Larry being strange, I have came to terms with that years ago. I fell full qualified to assign the adjective strange to whoever I fell is, well, strange.

Additionally! : In particle physics, strangeness, is a property of particles, expressed as a quantum number for describing decay of particles in strong and electro-magnetic reactions, which occur in a short period of time. The strangeness of a particle is defined as: S=N-s - Ns

where N-s represents the number of strange anti-quarks () and Ns represents the number of strange quarks.

Wow, way to complain SNS...;) IM JOKING Honestly, I couldn't resist it!

And I am happy as Larry being strange, I have came to terms with that years ago. I fell full qualified to assign the adjective strange to whoever I fell is, well, strange.

Additionally! : In particle physics, strangeness, is a property of particles, expressed as a quantum number for describing decay of particles in strong and electro-magnetic reactions, which occur in a short period of time. The strangeness of a particle is defined as: S=N-s - Ns

where N-s represents the number of strange anti-quarks () and Ns represents the number of strange quarks.

I am the Quarkiest Quark around here...definitely...

My daughter is calling me..thus I must leave all the cretins for a few moments

I am the Quarkiest Quark around here...definitely...

My daughter is calling me..thus I must leave all the cretins for a few moments

I know it's not nice to be prejudiced, but I'm very anit-quark I'm afraid :D

(Sorry - Anorak joke!)

Speaking of Racism and Prejudice.....

I really think there's an Anti-Blonde bias on these forums.... just saying :cool:

Half way through reading this thread I thought it was the funniest thing I've read on this forum so far. Now it's just pathetic.

DAVE you're too serious sometimes..... :p

Have some DLicious wine

wine%20and%20cheese.jpg

It's really not even a serious matter at all..... This thread got started by a TROLL who decided that I'd be the target of his/her retardedness last night, this freaking moron went as far as to post DAnn's myspace address w/o his permition which is not cool but oh well.....then the troll posted pictures of an arrest I had like 5 years ago simply to make me look bad.

Once a few people who've been hating on me secretely (while pretending otherwise) saw an opening to come bash me, they did. It's all good.... I'm not a sensitive girl, I was mad at first but now I'm totally over it..... Whatever!

People need to just mind their own business and everyone will get along better.

Back
Top Bottom