D Licious (minus make-up)

What happened to Dave's post above mine?????????????

Now I look like a crazy girl talking to herself.

Thanx for changing your avatar, the one you had before belonged to down_in _albion.

I noticed that. That's why I changed it. With all the characters on this forum, it's hard to be original. I have a question about your identity. According to your mugshot your name is Janelle. So why did you call yourself Alison in my previous post about Moz's perfect match?

Me Alison

th_janie1.jpg

I'm starting to think you have multiple personality disorder, or has that already been established? And yes, I realize I'm being a hippocrite for contributing to this thread which I previously called pathetic. Oh well, it's still amusing.

I noticed that. That's why I changed it. With all the characters on this forum, it's hard to be original. I have a question about your identity. According to your mugshot your name is Janelle. So why did you call yourself Alison in my previous post about Moz's perfect match?

I'm starting to think you have multiple personality disorder, or has that already been established? And yes, I realize I'm being a hippocrite for contributing to this thread which I previously called pathetic. Oh well, it's still amusing.

Alison is obviously not my name, it's my bff's name......I was using it so that no one would research me under my real name.....too late now LOL

I like your new avatar, you and Downy have good taste, that's all.

It's ok to be a hypocrite, I guess. I mean, look at the people who attack me for being "narcissistic" ...they make the case (out of jealousy) that I'm given too much attention while at the same time they can't seem to stop talking about me....it's funny in a way :p

Back
Top Bottom