California Son: 4
I Am Not a Dog on a Chain: 3

UPDATE 11:25 AM PT:

Added placings:
#1 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
#1 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
#2 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny was certainly struggling post-Smiths, but I think the first Electronic-album and Dusk with The The were the 2 best albums he was involved with at the time.
He never bettered that one could also say.
He did some work with Bert Jansch which was beautiful. I saw the two play together c.2002, and it was wonderful. And folk seemed a ‘natural’ genre for Marr’s guitar playing.

Morrissey is currently number 12 on Amazon and number 195 on iTunes. What position do you think he’ll be in the chart on Friday? There’s no way he’ll still be top 10, obviously, but think he’ll even be top 20? He’s going to plummet, that’s for sure. How long did his Pin-Ups album last in the top 100? Three weeks?

He did some work with Bert Jansch which was beautiful. I saw the two play together c.2002, and it was wonderful. And folk seemed a ‘natural’ genre for Marr’s guitar playing.
I never managed to get that album but am I right that Bernard Butler was on it too? Always thought that would be worth a listen but never got round to it.

I never managed to get that album but am I right that Bernard Butler was on it too? Always thought that would be worth a listen but never got round to it.
The album I have is Crimson Dream, it doesn’t feature Butler (I don’t think). The subsequent album had Butler on it as I recall. I don’t actually own that one, so I’m going to listen to it today on Apple Music. So thanks for the reminder.

Given Morrissey’s Scotland chart topper...

Last edited by a moderator:
The album I have is Crimson Dream, it doesn’t feature Butler (I don’t think). The subsequent album had Butler on it as I recall. I don’t actually own that one, so I’m going to listen to it today on Apple Music. So thanks for the reminder.

Given Morrissey’s Scotland chart topper...

Nice one pal ?

LINTERNAS I AM insistent in some situations,not others, and achieve results,but i do no ask anyone only God and Moz is not God.
I AM doing what some of the old residents of the solo did,and that perhaps they no longer do,which is to ask Morrissey to be communicative with his fans,who can say that he would not like him to send us a message? I think he doesn't like this site,but I'm sure he will come in....to see what he says,and how well he does it. His success is due to himself to this band and to the fans who listen to his music,and i think he is not going to drop his rings for gettinng a little closer!!! Ask him to put aside the coldness of his central place and adopt a more sociable position...with more dedication to hims admirers, I ,"Speak to him" asking him for that ,time will tell wether he agress or not.it would be sad if he did not and beautiful if he listened. He was already grateful when his cat died and it was fine ,now i hope he repeats ....that he thanks and names those who love him in the 'solo",that we are many.
OPENING opening MOZ!!

LINTERNAS I AM insistent in some situations,not others, and achieve results,but i do no ask anyone only God and Moz is not God.
I AM doing what some of the old residents of the solo did,and that perhaps they no longer do,which is to ask Morrissey to be communicative with his fans,who can say that he would not like him to send us a message? I think he doesn't like this site,but I'm sure he will come in....to see what he says,and how well he does it. His success is due to himself to this band and to the fans who listen to his music,and i think he is not going to drop his rings for gettinng a little closer!!! Ask him to put aside the coldness of his central place and adopt a more sociable position...with more dedication to hims admirers, I ,"Speak to him" asking him for that ,time will tell wether he agress or not.it would be sad if he did not and beautiful if he listened. He was already grateful when his cat died and it was fine ,now i hope he repeats ....that he thanks and names those who love him in the 'solo",that we are many.
OPENING opening MOZ!!
“But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a Rock n Roll band
Who'll throw it all away…”

Enjoy the music, and enter Morrissey’s world and be happy with that. Otherwise you’ll be left sorely disappointed. Guaranteed.

Morrissey is currently number 12 on Amazon and number 195 on iTunes. What position do you think he’ll be in the chart on Friday? There’s no way he’ll still be top 10, obviously, but think he’ll even be top 20? He’s going to plummet, that’s for sure. How long did his Pin-Ups album last in the top 100? Three weeks?

It's not in the top 40 in todays update?

Its not even in the top100

now one can see why it was not released this week: 5 Seconds of Summer (whoever that is), Dua Lipe, Pearl Jam, Skepta ...

[QUOTE = "Hovis Lesley, publicación: 1987275223, miembro: 28251"]
"Pero por favor no pongas tu vida en las manos
De una banda de Rock n Roll
¿Quién lo tirará todo ...?

Disfruta de la música, entra en el mundo de Morrissey y sé feliz con eso. De lo contrario, quedará muy decepcionado. Garantizado
[/CITAR]
Ok thanks .My life has many facets one is the music and there is Morrissey,it's all i just want to see it warmer with the fans including the ones here.....greetings you seem like M talking to me jajaaa saludos?

I wonder how forum liar ‘Thewlis’ will dress this up?
PS
Thewlis. I’ve got 5 copies for the record, before you come out with the troll rubbish. It’s and average (at best) recording

Is there a link to the current charts? Because Morrissey is Number 15 on Amazon's Best Sellers chart:

Maybe it's a mistake on the official charts as its unusual for an album to drop from number 3 to completely out of the top 100? Not sure the Amazon chart can be used as an indication of how things will land in the official charts?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The link is posted above by the anon. Maybe it's a mistake? Not sure the Amazon chart can be used as an indication of how things will land in the official charts?
Two things which seem to contradict each other are, the Amazon Best Sellers chart with Moz at No.15 suggest it's still selling (on Amazon at least) however the Top 100 midweek albums chart suggest it's not selling at all. I mean how many albums would Moz need to sell to stay somewhere in the chart as looking at some of the artists even in the lower end of the chart they've moved maybe 2 or 3 places over a few days whereas Moz has dropped at least 97 places, none of that makes sense.

I wonder how forum liar ‘Thewlis’ will dress this up?
PS
Thewlis. I’ve got 5 copies for the record, before you come out with the troll rubbish. It’s and average (at best) recording

Well there may be a mistake but Thewlis did post this when Call The Comet dropped from 7 to 48 in one week.

[IMG alt="Thewlis"]https://data.morrissey-solo.com/avatars/m/1/1775.jpg?1463323928[/IMG]
Thewlis

Jul 1, 2018

7-48 is a drop even Moz has never achieved. Hats off!

Attachments

• 1585606078987.gif
    1585606078987.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 46
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom