Is Morrissey a genius or a crank? - Independent.ie

Can you read? Or are you inferring meaning? The press DID misquote Morrissey. Even a young child learns in school how to properly quote someone, which the press did not do.

Still, with the obfuscation?

*sighs*

I didn't deny that he was misquoted. What I said was that it doesn't matter that they misquoted him because what he actually said is at least as offensive what he was previously believed to have said.

I don't think I can make my meaning any clearer. Sorry.

im sure he is honest and no one but no one can love animals more than me

I wont tell you what ive done but i bet its far more than morrissey regards animal lib

But beside that point if hes so honest and open why doesnt he admit to being gay
we all know it

For such a self opionated being hes pretty quiet on that one

ok if he wants to keep hush play some decent music before u come on

we liked long haired in the 70s but not those wearing makeup lol

free early fleetwood mac deppurple led zep

my brother jake
black night is a long way from home ian gillan

Morrissey is an honest person, and it's difficult for people to swallow the truth. The press twist the things he has said to fit their personal opinions so that their readers only get one side of the story. And, because most people can't see further than the tip of their nose, they take it all in as fact without considering the reason why he said x,y, and z. Or, when he makes a very controversial statement no one ever tries to bring out the positive. It seems like the first rule in journalism is to only concentrate on the negative aspects of a situation...but, there's always, always, two sides to a story.

I'm glad he says what he really thinks, whether it's good or bad, without feeling the need to pacify the public just because they're angry.

[and bi menas exactly what?
keep all options open

sorry doesnt configure in my dictionary

anyway im more concerned about the shitty gay music he plays before he comes on
that gives a hint to me

why not play some decent good rock as ive spouted before

many many anthems
my brother jake
man of the world
black night
no he plays a load of poofs like the ny dolls
that leads me to think hes a bit of a woofterQUOTE=Anonymous;1986667823]I don't think he is gay i think bi.[/QUOTE]

Why choose? He can have both! Genius and crank.

he reminds me of ozzy osborne

next thing hell have a film mout with him himself and julia russell brand and next wife in tow with jonny ross paying a vist to their mansion with loads and loads of animals that some other bugger mucks out

see it coming
osbourne sold his sold for a tv deal
then again he was less than talented anyway
at least some have the decency to die

ie jim morrison
who was more sexy and talented than either

Why choose? He can have both! Genius and crank.

[maybe thats what he mourns

he wasnt dead at 27

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986667833]he reminds me of ozzy osborne

next thing hell have a film mout with him himself and julia russell brand and next wife in tow with jonny ross paying a vist to their mansion with loads and loads of animals that some other bugger mucks out

see it coming
osbourne sold his sold for a tv deal
then again he was less than talented anyway
at least some have the decency to die

ie jim morrison
who was more sexy and talented than either[/QUOTE]

You people are the dregs of humanity, like zombies from a cesspool. You live on here to criticze and bash Morrissey and start rumors and hurl abuse and contribute nothing of substance to this site much as you contribute nothing to this planet.
I am Gay Satan as I go to all the meetings. There are plenty of priests there and most of the people from solo are there. And I am there of course with my beau Omar. We got married last weekend as he put his ring on my 3 inch penis and now we are legal.
I have already cheated on him with a little boy. I couldn’t help myself as I’m Satan and I have power and I make things happen.
Why do you people still come here when most of you have nothing good to say about the man. Obsessing to the brink of insanity over his every remark like anything he says at this point is not pretty much something he’s said hundreds of times in his life. You people are all morons. And I can’t wait to have you down here with me in the pits of helk where you belong.
I want to walk on the Bridge over Troubled Water and push you all off of it.
Don’t compare Kate Middleton to Julia Riley as at least Kate has a personality while Julia stands at his concerts like a statue. Julia just stands there lined up like a boat while Kate is always running around and even has a husband. Morrissey doesn’t like people who lines up like Indians and Morrissey just feels sorry for Julia because he feels sorry for animals and he only likes people with personality and Julia has no trace of personality or an IQ and Julia should be dead.
I know where you are all hifing as I am watching you all. As I have power and make things happen and I want to smear blood all over your bodies and feed you all to a pack of lions.
I want to take you by the legs like a wishbone and make a wish where whatever happens my wish comes true and you die.
Whatever happened to that Ulysses dog that was after the dog that attacked Morrissey. I liked him.
I am gay Satan and I have needs. I want to frolic with some of the other angels and have an orgy and then we can get drunk and go throw tomatoes at that fool Jesus. I have power. I make things happen.
But now I must go as I have an itch on my penis and think I caught syphilis from that pool boy I molested the other day and I must scratch it but perhaps I will come find you instead and share it with you as the end of the world is near but have no fear, drink a beer and don’t question that sharp knife blade coming near.
I holler.

I don't think he is gay i think bi.

Bi with gay sex. You are talking about a guy who thinks he has a vagina. Only a man who does not know a real vagina could mistake his perforated anus for a vagina. Totally different thing.

other sallon

[oh yeah

well quote me 3 decent taped songs hes ever played
he plays a load of shite

im at the moment listening to deep purple
smoke on the water

whatdya think of that satan
probably never heard of it

too busy listening to gay wankersUOTE=Anonymous;1986667839]You people are the dregs of humanity, like zombies from a cesspool. You live on here to criticze and bash Morrissey and start rumors and hurl abuse and contribute nothing of substance to this site much as you contribute nothing to this planet.
I am Gay Satan as I go to all the meetings. There are plenty of priests there and most of the people from solo are there. And I am there of course with my beau Omar. We got married last weekend as he put his ring on my 3 inch penis and now we are legal.
I have already cheated on him with a little boy. I couldn’t help myself as I’m Satan and I have power and I make things happen.
Why do you people still come here when most of you have nothing good to say about the man. Obsessing to the brink of insanity over his every remark like anything he says at this point is not pretty much something he’s said hundreds of times in his life. You people are all morons. And I can’t wait to have you down here with me in the pits of helk where you belong.
Don’t compare Kate Middleton to Julia Riley as at least Kate has a personality while Julia stands at his concerts like a statue. Julia just stands there lined up like a boat while Kate is always running around and even has a husband. Morrissey doesn’t like people who lines up like Indians and Morrissey just feels sorry for Julia because he feels sorry for animals and he only likes people with personality and Julia has no trace of personality or an IQ and Julia should be dead.
I know where you are all hifing as I am watching you all. As I have power and make things happen and I want to smear blood all over your bodies and feed you all to a pack of lions.
I want to take you by the legs like a wishbone and make a wish where whatever happens my wish comes true and you die.
Whatever happened to that Ulysses dog that was after the dog that attacked Morrissey. I liked him.
I am gay Satan and I have needs. I want to frolic with some of the other angels and have an orgy and then we can get drunk and go throw tomatoes at that fool Jesus. I have power. I make things happen.
But now I must go as I have an itch on my penis and think I caught syphilis from that pool boy I molested the other day and I must scratch it but perhaps I will come find you instead and share it with you as the end of the world is near but have no fear, drink a beer and don’t question that sharp knife blade coming near.
I holler.[/QUOTE]

Re: other sallon

This nuter wants certifying

Its not even remotely funny
just rantings of an out and out nutcase

[oh yeah

well quote me 3 decent taped songs hes ever played
he plays a load of shite

im at the moment listening to deep purple
smoke on the water

whatdya think of that satan
probably never heard of it

too busy listening to gay wankersUOTE=Anonymous;1986667839]You people are the dregs of humanity, like zombies from a cesspool. You live on here to criticze and bash Morrissey and start rumors and hurl abuse and contribute nothing of substance to this site much as you contribute nothing to this planet.
I holler.
[/QUOTE]

Hey MORRISSEY: "To me you are a work of art & I would give you my heart, that's if I had one" But you stole it long ago...Molly.... remember Moz.."please the press in Belgium"....Best of luck & continued successes!

But beside that point if hes so honest and open why doesnt he admit to being gay
we all know it

For such a self opionated being hes pretty quiet on that one

Basically, his sexual preference is none of our concern, and animal "lib" is not a personal issue. By the way, you shouldn't assume anything - it makes an "ass(out of)u(and)me". No - we don't "know it".

Morrissey and Morrison...now THAT'S a winning combination. And both similar in mood, intelligence, both well-read. However, Jim hung with the regular folk more than Moz does. Of course mental illness and alcohol finally did Jim in...hope Morrissey doesn't follow suit.

Hello Calamityjane - I just wanted to say that I am a huge Jim Morrison fan, and you're right in that, sadly, alcohol and depression (along with a possible mixup of what he thought to be cocaine when it was actually herion) took Jim's life. He was radical in all aspects of life because he didn't believe in limits. Morrissey is a lot more cautious, thankfully. However, yes, they are very similiar but very different...I'm not sure they would have been a winning combination, but they're certainly two of the most interesting people in music history. :thumb:

Hello Calamityjane - I just wanted to say that I am a huge Jim Morrison fan, and you're right in that, sadly, alcohol and depression (along with a possible mixup of what he thought to be cocaine when it was actually herion) took Jim's life. He was radical in all aspects of life because he didn't believe in limits.

I really hope that you are 'grotesquely lonely'. You deserve to be. Nobody could be expected to put up with you and your simpering, fawning, awestruck idiocy.

Read a book and grow up.

A music genius? Yes!!!
A saint or a perfect human being? No, like all of us aren't either.

Last edited:
I really hope that you are 'grotesquely lonely'. You deserve to be. Nobody could be expected to put up with you and your simpering, fawning, awestruck idiocy.

Read a book and grow up.

Geez!!!! Easy cowboy. No wonder Morrissey wants nothing to do with this site or the people on it. Why the cruelty of words? Why on earth would anybody say something this mean? Give people the freedom to make comments and voice their opinion without being judged for it.

You may be the one that needs to grow some tolerance. Just sayin'

Geez!!!! Easy cowboy. No wonder Morrissey wants nothing to do with this site or the people on it. Why the cruelty of words? Why on earth would anybody say something this mean? Give people the freedom to make comments and voice their opinion without being judged for it.

You may be the one that needs to grow some tolerance. Just sayin'

Sorry, I was just joshing.

Good Morning MOZ & Crew: 'Whatever happens we won't forget about you. Cheers all! Probably the best way to deal with the detractors is ignore them & realize they help to make you. Keeps a more peaceful state of mind. The Lou Reed cover of "Satellite of Love"? Beautifully done...Thanks. david&molly

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom