Kirsteen Young

Who are the two? How do you know? I am not saying you are wrong..but I am not saying you are right.
Madonna, did the same and she is help up as the ultimate in "girl power"- not that I agree. A lot of writers and artists are kept by others. Bowie and Bolan got their way by using their "talents" James Dean slept his way up the ladder.
So. what the talent is still there, she is also the one on the stage- I don't see anyones else there.

It also depends what you mean by power, I see it as the art...and yes the sometimes the life as well

I deleted that post, the one you embedded in your quote, because I really don't feel like discussing this matter any further and I shouldn't have said anything. Every once in a while I say too much and that was one of those times.

You like her? Fine, OK, good.

I do like her music I don't know here at all but a friend of mine knows her.... he won't tell me anything thing though.

There's not much to know; she's pretty transparent. What you see is what you get. She has a good vocal range, and has carved out a fairly singular artistic identity. Her lyrics are strong but at this stage of the game too much of her oeuvre is Morrissey-derivative...her quips, her lyrics, her stage maneuverings...she is trying too hard to emulate him at this point. She was a much more interesting person before he had his way with her.

And I mean that only in the protege/mentor sense, of course.

There's not much to know; she's pretty transparent. What you see is what you get. She has a good vocal range, and has carved out a fairly singular artistic identity. Her lyrics are strong but at this stage of the game too much of her oeuvre is Morrissey-derivative...her quips, her lyrics, her stage maneuverings...she is trying too hard to emulate him at this point. She was a much more interesting person before he had his way with her.

And I mean that only in the protege/mentor sense, of course.

HA!
I agree with you on the morrissey influence. its over bearing. The trouble is its not natural to her, when people try to act in a way thats not natural it shows.
I think she will move on from Moz soon.

I think I've developed a crush on her. I can feel it in my tummy and where I wee.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom