Let's talk diets..

Yes lets.....i have about 2 stone to lose before my holiday to florida in November.....I'll keep you posted:D
haha! i'd like to loose between half a stone and a stone. I'll keep you posted!

Good for you, Southpaw. I'm sure you do well with the weight loss.

Sometimes it's just the little changes that help. I've recently switched to decaffinated coffee and tea with limited side effects and the pounds are melting away.

Portion control is fine, but also seek out good quality food. Processed foods may be easy to prepare, but in the long-run, they add nothing but salt and chemicals. Seek out the basics.

Some foods are not only good for your waistline, but are essential to overall health: beans for fibre and protein, blueberries are a powerful antioxident, broccoli, oats, garlic and onions for the blood, salmon for omega-3 oils, spiniach, sweet potatoes, and tomatoes. For snacks, a handful of nuts are ok unsalted (particularly walnuts and almonds) and even a little dark chocolate is fine to fix a sweet tooth. Limit the wine and beer for special occasions.

Thanks, this is the type of info I need.

Mon:

Brekkie…..Fruit smoothie. Blend 100g apricots, peaches or strawberries with 100g virtually fat free fromage frais and milk from your daily allowance (which is ¾ pint)

Lunch: I slice wholegrain bread with ½ tsp honey mustard, 1 30g slice cooked ham topped with I tinned pineapple ring + 1 piece of fruit

Dinner: Quorn Tacos + mixed salad + 1 piece of fruit

Tues:

Brekkie: 1 wholegrain slice of bread toasted with 2 tsp honey, jam or marmalade + 1 piece of fruit + 100ml OJ

Lunch: 1x400g can lentil or veggie soup + 1 slice wholegrain bread

Dinner: Veggie and black bean noodle stir fry + steamed Pak Choi or salad + 1 low fat yoghurt

Wed:

1 Poached egg, 1 sausage, 2 grilled tomatoes 100g mushrooms

Lunch: Chicken Waldorf salad: mix 100g cooked chicken, celery, 1 apple, 1 walnut parsley and 4tbsp fromage frais sprinkle with ½ tsp pumpkin seeds

Dinner: Smoked Haddock and corn lasagne + green salad

Thurs:

Brekkie: 40g whole-oat or high fibre cereal, 1 tsp sugar and milk from allowance. 50 g of berry fruits

Lunch: Any pre-packed low fat sarnie (on wholegrain bread)

Dinner: Cider Roast Chicken (YUMMY!!!)+ 175g boiled new potatoes in skins +unlimited veggies + 1 low fat mousse

Fri:

Brekkie: 1x100g low fat yoghurt mixed with 1 small banana or 1 large peach and 115g strawberries or raspberries

Lunch: Greek feta salad pitta: 1x 60g wholemeal pitta fill with cos lettuce, tomato, red onion 30g feta cheese 3 olives and fat free dressing

Dinner: Pan fried beef with brandy

Sat:

Brekkie: ½ grapefruit or I wedge melon+ 1 poached or boiled egg + 1 piece of wholegrain toast with marmite

Lunch: 1x150g sweet potato baked topped with 50g cottage cheese mixed with 1 tbsp sweet corn + salad with fat free dressing

Dinner: Navarin of Lamb + 175g New potatoes in skins + unlimited veggies

Sun:

Brekkie: 1 nutrition bar + 100ml apple or OJ

Lunch: Stuffed tomatoes: 2 large ripe tomatoes with 115g cottage cheese with chives +2 crisp breads spread with 2 tbsp canned butterbeans mashed with coriander, 2 tsp low fat fromage frais and lemon juice

Dinner: Plaice with tomato and ginger + 200g boiled new potatoes in skins +unlimited veggies followed by 100g strawberries

Mid Morning Power Snack

Mon: 2 kiwi fruit
Tues: 4 Apricots
Wed: 3 plums
Thurs: 100g cherries, strawberries or raspberries plus 1 tsp low fat yoghurt
Fri: 2 kiwi fruit
Sat: 1 small banana
Sun: 300g sliced melon (weighed with skin)

Mid Afternoon Power Snack

Mon: 1 small or ½ large Banana
Tues: 100g Mango
Wed: 75g seedless grapes
Thurs: 1 medium apple or pear
Fri: 75g seedless grapes
Sat: 300g sliced melon(weighed with skin)
Sun: 3 plums

Daily allowances:

450ml ¾ pint skimmed or semi-skimmed milk
1 breakfast
1 lunch
1 Dinner
2 power snacks
UNLIMITED tea and coffee
5 Large glasses of water

If you want any of the dinner recipes ask me, I won‘t say no how could I. :D

I am bloody starving reading this:p

yo just join a gym innit eat more macdonalds fruit bags they r sik innit