Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I think you guys are AMAZING!

You’ve set the bar for elevator-music fandom so high - I don’t think anyone ANYONE with a half brain could possibly reach the heights of your 3rd grade-level, thesaurus-king.

Give it your all. Please just don’t procreate. ;)

Whatever your take on Morrissey I'd suggest a good deal of fans would consider this latest rant to be a another mistake.

I think some fans hope that the alt-right discussions would go away (clearly there are fans who support alt-right ideology) particularly when a release is due. But no, Morrissey has continued to drop major clangers near release dates since LiHS and here we have another.
I believe the internet has driven many people slightly bonkers. Morrissey used to say all sorts of things and get no hassle at all. people would perhaps laugh and say, there goes mad Morrissey again - like how you'd treat a loveable eccentric. Now everything is taken so seriously and without any humour at all. The internet promotes toilet humour and perhaps we've lost some of subtleties. It's a shame.

Like say ISIS attempted to blow up Boris and instead only killed a few of his cabnet, and Moz said it was a shame they didn't hit their precise target. He'd probably be jailed nowadays for endorsing terrorism or something! Things have definitely gone a little askew. people should be free to say whatever they like and if people get insulted that's their tough shit. That's my opinion on the matter anyway.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I think you guys are AMAZING!

You’ve set the bar for elevator-music fandom so high - I don’t think anyone ANYONE with a half brain could possibly reach the heights of your 3rd grade-level, thesaurus-king.

Give it your all. Please just don’t procreate. ;)
something tells me you're lying - why? - because if you didn't enjoy the chatter you wouldn't be on this site - freedom is only a click away!

Morrissey is more playful in his words than he gets credit for. His humour and slight-eccentricity gets him into trouble. A shame because England used to love its eccentrics and their takes on the world. Though maybe i'm just getting the media confused with real people. Your average bod on the street probably agrees with most of Morrissey's views if you take away his veganism.

Animal liberation is the only thing he's clear about - everything else shifts.

Animal liberation is the only thing he's clear about - everything else shifts.
Not really. I reckon if the country went through massive cultural and migration changes in the 80s he would have talked about it like everybody else - after all the country has gone through some pretty rapid social changes in recent times, let's not forget that. It doesn't really make him a racist for missing the way things were or for mentioning it. Change affects people in different ways. And M is a sensitive person who has always made observations on the world he sees around him. It's only some people who turn it into an issue. Having an opinion has never hurt anybody - until recently that is.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that he's one of those left-ish people who have gone to the right over issues that the left is split over. And maybe he does love the drama, but he's said some things that are pure tin-foil hat & I don't believe anyone fully in their right mind would say them. It's fake moon landing level.

Billy Bragg may regret refreshing google obsessively hoping to see Morrissey universally denounced if Corbyn doesn't win on the 12th. We're already fighting like cats in a sack, the blame-game will be huge. (& no I won't get into trouble for posting that - because it's indisputable & bloody obvious).

It's called questioning official narratives and not blindly believing that your government is going to tell you the truth about every matter. It's crazy to me that you think it's crazy that the leadership of a country might lie about a major event and keep that lie going for decades. Undoing a lie of that magnitude would do far more damage to the cohesion of that country than keeping the lie going. That you think anyone who might be skeptical about it is wearing a tin-foil hat shows the power of their propaganda. I'm not just talking about the moon landings which I personally neither believe nor disbelieve, although I can definitely see how and why they would fake it when you put it into the proper Cold War context.

These are the ramblings of an illiterate, in-travelled INCEL.
Nope sorry, science again.

Alpha male has no criteria and there is no way to measure it. It only applies to wolves and I have had women since 2001. Nothing wrong with incels and they at least expose women for what they are.

More men should abandon women and build something new without them. We tried to kill plenty of them but they grow like weed.

The alpha male myth is the funniest of them all.

Not in my case as the number one swedish troll told people on here for decades who Moz and where he stood and then he confirmed it.

Moz defended Breivik in a way by his comment and long before that he dated well known right wing men and flirted with nazi skinheads.

But he was never keen on skinhead girls and no one is simply for the fact they are sluts from broken homes with smelly c***s.

No man who ever dealt with women could respect them in the long run.

Yere...............................ok. :crazy:

It's called questioning official narratives and not blindly believing that your government is going to tell you the truth about every matter. It's crazy to me that you think it's crazy that the leadership of a country might lie about a major event and keep that lie going for decades. Undoing a lie of that magnitude would do far more damage to the cohesion of that country than keeping the lie going. That you think anyone who might be skeptical about it is wearing a tin-foil hat shows the power of their propaganda. I'm not just talking about the moon landings which I personally neither believe nor disbelieve, although I can definitely see how and why they would fake it when you put it into the proper Cold War context.
You sound a little mad but i see your point. The british government allowed poisonous gas to be exposed to people on the london tube as an experiment in the 60s and told nobody about it. Tony Blair apologised for it a few years back and i think the story was around for one day max. Crazy conspiracies do and have happened. the only thing is that if you look at david icke andr people like that, they seem to think everything is a conspiracy which kind of lessens the believability. But yeah weird shit happens that they don't tell us about for sure.

You sound a little mad but i see your point. The british government allowed poisonous gas to be exposed to people on the london tube as an experiment in the 60s and told nobody about it. Tony Blair apologised for it a few years back and i think the story was around for one day max. Crazy conspiracies do and have happened. the only thing is that if you look at david icke andr people like that, they seem to think everything is a conspiracy which kind of lessens the believability. But yeah weird shit happens that they don't tell us about for sure.
A little mad a little pregnant, easy to see what background you are from.

Psychiatry is not based on science so no one can come to the conclusion someone is mad based on science. But it is easy to use for someone like you when cornered and not brainy enough to be able to debate.

Live life first and then come back to me.

Ta!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom