morrissey frink thread!

I'm posting this even though its not strictly frinky, but because its one of the many reasons I love him so.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gogJPGuDN-k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gogJPGuDN-k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Morrissey, honey, you really need to give interviews like this more often. :thumb:

thank you, i just noticed this! neck frink!! :horny:

can someone plz tell me if this pic from the facebook frink fan page is from this year?
4490_1056821746348_1399996832_30127067_1257099_n.jpg

any if so, why isn't it nominated on the frinkiest pic poll?! :p
sorry for posting it that much, but this pic will never get out of my mind :horny::blushing:

thank you, i just noticed this! neck frink!! :horny:

can someone plz tell me if this pic from the facebook frink fan page is from this year?
4490_1056821746348_1399996832_30127067_1257099_n.jpg

any if so, why isn't it nominated on the frinkiest pic poll?! :p
sorry for posting it that much, but this pic will never get out of my mind :horny::blushing:

im not sure it is.. :confused:

Looks like Lottie's got me on ignore. :o I'm sure most of you do, what I say doesn't make a lot of sense. Sorry.

Looks like Lottie's got me on ignore. :o I'm sure most of you do, what I say doesn't make a lot of sense. Sorry.

crystal, you don;t even come close to my ignore list, you may be slightly mad but i lubs ya..
what did i do/miss? will grovelling ease you into forgiving me? :blushing:

crystal, you don;t even come close to my ignore list, you may be slightly mad but i lubs ya..
what did i do/miss? will grovelling ease you into forgiving me? :blushing:

Oh thank goodness. :o I know those reality show people say they didn't come here to make friends or whatever, but I sort of did. I know I say so many weird things but my normal CG is WAY huger than my channeling God CG and sometimes I get so lonely because so often I'm just "the weird one." THank you Lottie, you made my day. :tears: I just thought you did because you posted the same Peta interview and hour and a half after I did and didn't noticed, I figured I was on ignore. I'm used to being ignored but I imagine here I'm not. Okay now I feel like I'm feeling sorry for myself. Ball of emotion here today folks!

In other stupid symbolic news, Morrissey looks like a skeleton here.

P1000247.jpg

:blushing: And Lottie, you're one of my favorite posters. :love:

Why yes. Let me go ahead and embed that for us. Morrissey at The Viper Room, so sexy.

His accent is a lot softer than I always fear. I'm afraid I will miss a word and misunderstand him but not so. Maybe being conditioned by a lispy Scot has toughened my ears up. :o :rofl: :straightface: No but really, listen to what he says.

I find it very interesting to listen too. What he has to say. I like the way he talks too.

OH how I love those crooked teeth...can't wait!! And whats this rumor about Morrissey being dead?
img_5842_7188xxl.jpg

and while I'm at it, does anyone have the full picture of my avatar? and do you know if it was taken in 2009?

Oh, geez louise....*click/save*

Thanks so much Julie - I checked a couple French websites last night and couldn't find anything. I'm glad someone did!

More cord whip :thumb:
int_sqcmuwMorrissey20Sweden20April2.jpg

morrissey139.jpg

indy10-1.jpg

And a little nipple :D
morrissey1.jpg

just going through the old photobucket...
whip01.gif

Moz1.gif

nyloop0b.gif

Some of my fav Di Gifs

Back
Top Bottom