morrissey frink thread!

Oh thank goodness. :o I know those reality show people say they didn't come here to make friends or whatever, but I sort of did. I know I say so many weird things but my normal CG is WAY huger than my channeling God CG and sometimes I get so lonely because so often I'm just "the weird one." THank you Lottie, you made my day. :tears: I just thought you did because you posted the same Peta interview and hour and a half after I did and didn't noticed, I figured I was on ignore. I'm used to being ignored but I imagine here I'm not. Okay now I feel like I'm feeling sorry for myself. Ball of emotion here today folks!

In other stupid symbolic news, Morrissey looks like a skeleton here.

P1000247.jpg

:blushing: And Lottie, you're one of my favorite posters. :love:

aww why thankyou, :blushing:

and i didnt realise till AFTER I posted it thatd you'd beaten me to it, :lbf:
so pull yourself together and get back to the normal mad ramblings dear. *hugs*

Edit: skeleton observation interesting, but I was gonna say something unladylike about his expression and what it might represent......

how could I forget these?
thgang0.gif

readkiss0.gif

yng5.gif

and while I'm at it, does anyone have the full picture of my avatar? and do you know if it was taken in 2009?

I second nominating your avatar, it's incredibly frinky.

:blushing:My birthstone is opal. Probably a coincidence.

My sister's boyfriend used to work in "the industry" and somehow got DVD's from academy member friends every year that said "FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION" on them so the academy could view the movie at home before voting on it. Regarding Frink Contest:

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

This struck me as one of those when I first saw it.

Morrissey 1st solo gig, Wolverhampton in 22nd December 1988.
from gussifer on Flickr.

Q: What was it like playing live again when you appeared in Wolverhampton in December?
A: "It was nice. I did enjoy it. It was nice to be fondled."
Q: Was it good to be back on stage?
A: "No, it was just nice to be fondled. I was a bit wobbly. I thought that as I was walking on stage I'd change direction, but I didn't. It was great to be back in the natural habitat."

122288.jpg
gig88.jpg

wolves88-1.jpg
cuddlewolves88.jpg

Back
Top Bottom