morrissey frink thread!

I feel so blessed to have Morrissey in my life. We are so lucky.
File0090.jpg

My shoot would show a stylized version of his day from the moment he wakes up until he gets into bed at night. I'd tweak the colors and contrast so that everything looked lush.

It would start with him pulling on his bathrobe, naked shoulder-blade teasing us -- shot from behind so we get some back-of-the-neck frink. Then a shot of him in a steamy shower. Just his naked silhouette visible. Then eating a muffin. A rare Moz-eating shot, but nicely done so that he doesn't look gross or barbaric as so many celebrities-eating shots do. All upwardly pointed fingertips lightly gripping the side of the muffin. Aww.

Then he'd put on a Mozesque outfit and I'd take photos of him walking out into the world. Hopefully I'd catch the face of someone recognizing him on the street. Maybe show him feeding birds and squirrels. Perhaps making that tsk-tsk-tsk face that he makes at cute animals.

Then perhaps him in the studio or at a sound-check, singing with his eyes closed. A close-up here. Hopefully someone will make him laugh so I can get a good shot of that.

Later dinner with friends. Hopefully someone recognizable like Chrissie Hynde would agree to join him for dinner so I could get a nifty photo or two.

Back in his bedroom for the final shot. It's him in bed, naked, with a book... And he's wearing his glasses. Dear God, there will never be a more perfect photo. The sheets cover his naughty bits in as natural a way as I can arrange them (and I WILL be the one to arrange them), but most of him is visible.

*sigh* Can someone call Jake and tell him to do this shoot? Please?

Is it warm in here, or is it just me? I too want to help to "arrange them" :blushing:

Hmmm. I just came across a website having a dig at Morrissey for dyeing his hair. I don't think he does, though. Any thoughts?

Isn't half the world's population doing that? Seems like a weird way to grasp for straws.

Who said that?! Link!

I'm looking for it now, but I've forgotten how I stumbled across it. I was searching for something slightly unusual, like 'Morrissey + lithium'.

Anyway, they were accusing him of dyeing his lovely gray hair. And someone else, aaaages ago, said he'd 'clearly' had a hair transplant. :crazy: Last I heard, Morrissey delighted in men shaving back their hairlines to look more like him!

I think he's had a boob job, personally.

Fabulous tits.

Confession time: today is the day that I finished reading the frink thread (took me about 4 months - am I insane?). And wow, it's probably the finest Morrissey gallery ever with the most original and funny comments. Thank girls (¿and boys?), you definitely saved some of my worst days! :thumb:
my modest contribution :)

YA1992.jpg

YA1992_3.jpg

YA1992_4.jpg

Welcome Dear Freda, and congratulations on reading the whole darn thing! Wow! :bow:

Nice contributions, too. Can't wait to see more :thumb:

Confession time: today is the day that I finished reading the frink thread (took me about 4 months - am I insane?). And wow, it's probably the finest Morrissey gallery ever with the most original and funny comments. Thank girls (¿and boys?), you definitely saved some of my worst days! :thumb:
my modest contribution :)

YA1992.jpg

YA1992_3.jpg

YA1992_4.jpg

I wonder if Morrissey's blood chills at the idea of someone burgling Jake's storage unit. :eek:

I might as well admit it. For the good of The Frink, I spent last night scaling the walls of [location undisclosed] in Camden.

After two and a half hours of nail-biting stealth and skill, I evaded Mr Walters’ extensive security and abseiled down into… The Vault.

There it was, resting on a pedestal of alabaster. The Moz Portfolio. So innocuous, in spite of the wealth of Frink and potential destruction within! Upon touching the treasure with trembling hands, I was asked by one of Mr Walters’ many droids to submit to a retinal scan before proceeding. I delicately bashed it to bits with a cricket bat.

And then…I opened it.

For a boot boy, Mr Walters’ is an organised man. His durty pikz artistic photographs of Mr Morrissey are divided into many exquisitely labelled categories:

‘Nudies’, ‘Almost Nudies’, ‘Speciality Nudies’, ‘Nowt But Marker Pen’, ‘Costumes’ and ‘That Time With The Weasel’.

It was at this blistering moment of discovery that I was disturbed by Mr Walters’ black cat, Albert, who gestured to the open files with a wave of his cigarette and a gentle ‘pourquois?’.

Being slightly afraid of cats, I was forced to flee the scene sans portfolio.

Had I stood my ground, I am certain I would have seen lots of bums wonders unlike any mortal has seen before.

My Frinky brethren – I have failed you.
*commits hari kiri, falls over*
:flamethrow:

Spyder - funny and delightful! I'm not afraid of cats...
bathrobe.jpg

Oh, uh, hey...I was just, um, well, I guess the paper's not here, is it?
*loves his stripey boxers*

misery.jpg

mjx354.jpg

nd057b.jpg

rm841.jpg

zigzag.jpg

2005596606046909602_rs.jpg

91.jpg

AllYouNeedIsMe.jpg

Sorry, but I just never get tired of this photo. It's in my top five.

My shoot would show a stylized version of his day from the moment he wakes up until he gets into bed at night. I'd tweak the colors and contrast so that everything looked lush.

It would start with him pulling on his bathrobe, naked shoulder-blade teasing us -- shot from behind so we get some back-of-the-neck frink. Then a shot of him in a steamy shower. Just his naked silhouette visible. Then eating a muffin. A rare Moz-eating shot, but nicely done so that he doesn't look gross or barbaric as so many celebrities-eating shots do. All upwardly pointed fingertips lightly gripping the side of the muffin. Aww.

Back in his bedroom for the final shot. It's him in bed, naked, with a book... And he's wearing his glasses. Dear God, there will never be a more perfect photo. The sheets cover his naughty bits in as natural a way as I can arrange them (and I WILL be the one to arrange them), but most of him is visible.

*sigh* Can someone call Jake and tell him to do this shoot? Please?
:eek: Is my imagination too vivid or it that pure p0rn?
This thread should be x-rated!:p

I'm going to quietly speculate that Jake already has taken that photograph. :rolleyes:
I believe that too.
Could you even imagine how many wonderful pictures there must be from that 'tightest arse' -session just waiting to be published?

He doesn't look a thing like my dad, thank god. So for me he's just a mature hottie.

Back
Top Bottom