morrissey frink thread!

mozmarrhill.jpg
[/QUOTE]

MozMarrleaves.jpg

lustyglance.jpg

LALA.gif

lgart012.jpg

Well, obviously I wouldn't be seated next to him because I never fly first class. But saying that happened....
Who is seated first? Do I have to ask him to get up so I can sit down? Oh, god. That would be awful. Do I try and hide my Morrissey T-shirt from him or not? Ummmmmm, I think no, just because seeing it will allow him to mentally prepare for whatever follows. OK, so he sees my T-shirt and realizes I'm a fan. Actually, in my fantasy I'm in the aisle seat, so that if he has to get up, he has to say at least two words to me. :D Or at least make some sort of a motion in my direction.

I distract myself at first by doing my normal flight things - getting my book out (oh, god, what if it's a Morrissey book I have?), making sure a pen is handy (for the crossword in the inflight magazine), and stowing my backpack under the seat in front of me. I'd probably grab my sharpie too. At this point I would be sweating bullets, breathing fast, and unable to think of anything other than "Oh my god it's morrissey," over and over again. Would he recognize me from concerts? Possibly. I'd probably say something stupid like, "Morrissey, you look great! I love you!" and then pointedly stare at my book in embarrassment. I don't think I'd be able to manage a coherent conversation. I'd spend most of the flight being silent and trying to sit as far away from him as possible to try and make him feel not stalked. About hour seven I'd probably get up the nerve to ask him for an autograph, now that I've left him alone for most of the flight. I also would probably be thinking that if the plane crashed to die by his side would be a heavenly way to die...

This is exactly what I would do.

I"ve watched them all on dvd and for Xmas I got Kat von D's perfume, Saint. I wanted Sinner but the Sephora person talked my parents into getting Saint instead. They all agreed it smelled better.

http://www.highvoltagetattoo.com/home.html

I got Saint for Christmas too and I LOVE it. I DO think it smells better than sinner. I got it in the rollerball thing and I throw it in my purse and I liked it so much I bought two of them. First perfume I've worn in ages.

Julie - You're Morrissey's fairy godmother. He wants you to change him into someone else for the evening so that he may experience another kind of life. He trusts you not to harm him. Who do you turn him into and what will he experience that evening... And why did you choose this life for him?

Hmmm....something different, eh?

I'd make him a high court judge for the day with the ability to reverse all previous decisions....and the power to bring swift justice to those who have wronged him with one stroke of his pen.

And when that's all taken care of, he'd doff the robes and spend the night covered in glitter, being wooed in the way he deserves to be wooed by a person of deep intelligence and sublime beauty. (Well, this is the Frink thread :p).

I'd make him a high court judge for the day with the ability to reverse all previous decisions....and the power to bring swift justice to those who have wronged him with one stroke of his pen.

And when that's all taken care of, he'd doff the robes and spend the night covered in glitter, being wooed in the way he deserves to be wooed by a person of deep intelligence and sublime beauty. (Well, this is the Frink thread :p).

Thankyou for that lovely mental image. :yum:

Robes off, glitter on. Me likey!

That is an absolutely brilliant response. Mike Joyce would pee his pants. Hah!

Excellent!! :thumb:

Spydy - You are granted the magical power to change one thing about Morrissey. What do you change... And in what way? And what do you hope the outcome will be?

Oh my word. I'm going to have to ponder this while I'm at work today. I'll stick a disclaimer on it, saying of course I'd never want to change aaanything about him, but as this is pure fantasy... :rolleyes:

Oh my word. I'm going to have to ponder this while I'm at work today. I'll stick a disclaimer on it, saying of course I'd never want to change aaanything about him, but as this is pure fantasy... :rolleyes:

I would. I'd change two things about him. I'd make him think a bit harder before insulting people. Partly for his own good, really, as he often regrets it.

Also, I'd make him want to hang out with me on a regular basis. You know, shoe shopping, discussions over tea, watching TV shows that we hate while picking apart people's hairdo choices, etc. Oh, the fun we'd have if only he'd allow it.

He looks unbeleivably young and lovely here (even more so than usual)- sometimes I wonder if he has a ravaged portrait hidden in the attic.

Oh, and can I play Truth or Dare too? I choose truth. :p
Really? I think he's aged well, but a bit too fast. He's beautiful, but he does look his age. IMO.

Ask Julie or Spyderfyngers for a Truth question when they come on... We'll try to pass it along like that. :D

Really? I think he's aged well, but a bit too fast. He's beautiful, but he does look his age. IMO.

Yeah, although I think it depends on the angle and his expression in pictures etc. For example in that photo he looks quite like mid-90s Morrissey to me (or perhaps a bit younger), but in other stills from that video he looks more his age.

Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask you guys if you've started using the phrase "love me outside" in real life? Do you confuse people with it? The other day I told JC that I love him and he told me to love him outside. Heeheehee.

God, we're such Morrissey nerds.

MEME TIME!!!

Julie and I were inspired by a meme on Facebook. Here's my version. Create a 100% true sentence about yourself using the formula below:

And now the Frink version....

Ooh, I like it! Ahem...

I spied on the last of the famous international playboys at the Cat & Fiddle, because I wanted to be more like Morrissey.

I pinched a tired Moz in prison because there are explosive kegs between my legs! :lbf:

Morrissey1.jpg

*pinch*

You are a talented photographer just assigned to the task of photographing Morrissey for a 10 page photo spread in Vanity Fair. You have complete creative freedom. Describe your photos.

Ooh, decisions, decisions. Hmmm...

I'm a big fan of the 'Walking Through Rome' shoot, so possibly something similar to that- photos of Morrissey in various beautiful locations in the centre of a city, or possibly the leafy suburbs. I'm thinking at the moment of York, possibly over this bridge:

york-bridge-large.jpg
(sorry it's so huge, I couldn't find a smaller one :embarrassment:

or in the Shambles, at night perhaps:

1207674667_feca12e819.jpg

Ideally he would be dressed in jeans and a shirt, looking pensive and thoughtful yet relaxed with a magnificent quiff, and the locations would be pretty deserted.

I can picture it now. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom