morrissey frink thread!

moz3-1.jpg

Shoulders!

So much shoulders!

Just noticed - "His Supreme Awesomeness" (courtesy of Scarlet)
*sigh*
I love Morrissey.

pinkshirt6jy.jpg

Every time I see this photo it starts me wondering what other lady-clothes he owns, how often he wears them, and what his (hypothetical) drag name would be.

Hypothetical? ;) All the boys know their drag name. They pretend otherwise, but I know the truth.

We've already met 'Anne Coates', after all...

(I wonder if he ever has the urge to shop at Evans these days. Just for the comfort of a great big girly blouse.)

Hypothetical? ;) All the boys know their drag name. They pretend otherwise, but I know the truth.

We've already met 'Anne Coates', after all...

(I wonder if he ever has the urge to shop at Evans these days. Just for the comfort of a great big girly blouse.)
My favorite sweater is from Evans! :D

Haha... Anne Coates. I forgot about her.

All the boys know? I need to ask my husband what his drag name is. He's never told me. (Mine is Sharon Fluidz.)

:nicethread:

85129082-1.jpg

85129127-1.jpg

HELP!! Why can't I watch the new video? Every link I click on says I need a password to watch it! AHHHH!

Hmmm.... Well I wonder

I never get why everyone goes on about Morrissey and Jesse. I just don't sense any frinkiness between them.

Then again, maybe everyone just knows more about his personal situation than I do. I just want some new music to listen to. NOW!

*can't find the words and is furious because must go shopping!*

So frustrating, right?

I thought their dancing was kinda awkward and stumbly in the video. :confused: Still a beautiful screen capture.

So frustrating, right?

I thought their dancing was kinda awkward and stumbly in the video. :confused: Still a beautiful screen capture.
... I was furious, because I had to go shopping, because I had promised I'd go. Just wanted to stay home and watch that video over and over again.
Now I've seen it maybe 12 times (I actually bribed the kids to go bed early so I could watch it in peace. I'm such a good mother!) I'm not furious anymore, I'm calm now.

The dancing scene is so lovely! Can't stop smiling. Simply beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom