morrissey frink thread!

I wrote with a sharpie I LOVE YOU on one of my palms and on the other KISS ME

Oh my God, of course!!! That is an excellent idea, I am literally hitting my palm against my forehead, I have no clue why I didn't think of that because I usually have awesome ideas for concerts. It made me very sad that he didn't shake my hand, writing something on it would have totally done it!

I did it for US girls. What in the hell would I have said if I hadn't joined the frink forums. We were thinking Frink signs...'Jean Frink'? 'Bring back the Jeans?' I almost said 'Where are your 'genes' (Comtesse could explain that)and it was actually Mel T who said You are too frinky. The sign was on 8 1/2x 11 paper which folded up quite nicely in my pocket between songs. It was a fresh sharpie pic so I was getting a sharpie contact high :D

So now what. Sock line Frink?! His calf was DEVINE. I stroked it good!

Wow. Really?! I better start practicing then..."elbow elbow wrist wrist toss my hair blow a kiss..."

BTW, I wrote with a sharpie I LOVE YOU on one of my palms and on the other KISS ME (this was an after thought AFTER he spoke to me!) BUT it totally got his attention and brought about additional hand holding *sigh* BUT BUT BUT (i am so jacked up) I was sniffing my fingers like mad to get a hint of cologne and the sharpie smell on my palms overwhelmed it. I DID detect some GOOD smelly stuff tho. Oh My Moz. I touched him. He spoke to me. We interacted. *faints*

I'm not surprised that you're still not in bed ;) Too much excitement for one night!

This one goes to Corrissey (jeans frink!) :D

kolnportraituf1.jpg

Oh thank you, EPBabe. Thank you, babe (Morrissey)
What a gorgeous picture. And here I was thinking I should go to bed...
You know how badly I wanted to ask him to start wearing jeans again :)
Maybe I will post it thru Julia's site ~ha!

p.s. That look ^^ reminds me that he looked at me several times, once with a slight smile =o) !!!!

Well done Corrissey!!

We Frinkers salute you!! A triumph!! You got to stroke his calf?? Eeeek!

I'm green with envy! :D

I kept holding it up (between songs) and finally -just after The Loop he said to ME! YES, ME! "You are too frinky. What does frinky mean?" Hands me the mic, and I said "Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you will see your picture there". I handed the mic back to him and he said "I take it that's a compliment?" OH YES!!!! :D

This is absolutely hilarious. I hope that somebody taped this; it's bound to become one of the all-time classic audience interaction moments. BTW, I never knew that definition of "frink." How were you articulate enough to say all that?

BTW, I wrote with a sharpie I LOVE YOU on one of my palms and on the other KISS ME (this was an after thought AFTER he spoke to me!) BUT it totally got his attention and brought about additional hand holding *sigh* BUT BUT BUT (i am so jacked up) I was sniffing my fingers like mad to get a hint of cologne and the sharpie smell on my palms overwhelmed it. I DID detect some GOOD smelly stuff tho. Oh My Moz. I touched him. He spoke to me. We interacted. *faints*

You frinkers should write your name & number backwards on your hand so that when you shake his, it'll rub off and read the right direction.

OK, peeps. I have the perfect post #1,001...I'm dying to share (thanks for the lead in, Pregs)
Here is the sign I made for tonight:
Moz102007001.jpg

I kept holding it up (between songs) and finally -just after The Loop he said to ME! YES, ME! "You are too frinky. What does frinky mean?" Hands me the mic, and I said "Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you will see your picture there". I handed the mic back to him and he said "I take it that's a compliment?" OH YES!!!! :D

After the Clay Aiken comment by someone else, he went into Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself. One of my all time faves. My man DID find out for himself... just what the hell FRINK means :D (probably thinks it's some stupid American word).

Of course I was regretting not adding something like "or you could look on solo...there's 8,000 frinky pics of you" but as Comtesse pointed out, the mere mention of 'solo' would have caused a different reaction. I was quite pleased that he seemed 'pleased' and TOOK my compliment. I was high-fiving Comtesse and DJ Tony --> Tony said he got a shot of me and Moz at that moment with my camera. I got 23 other stage-side shots and can't wait to share them.

Did I mentioned I touched his hand twice (once I squeezed with both hands) and at the encore, I reached for his legs and caressed his calf...feeling the muscles -yum- and his delicious 'sock line'. Oh my Moz...
Spoke to Moz, check - Touched Moz, check - stage invade? almost... but I got a nice long calf feel. I'll take it. My night is complete, my heart full.

Score a big one for the frink thread, ladies!!

legend! just utter legend, how fantastic is this. You rule ladies. :D

OK, peeps. I have the perfect post #1,001...I'm dying to share (thanks for the lead in, Pregs)
Here is the sign I made for tonight:
Moz102007001.jpg

After the Clay Aiken comment by someone else, he went into Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself. One of my all time faves. My man DID find out for himself... just what the hell FRINK means :D (probably thinks it's some stupid American word).

Of course I was regretting not adding something like "or you could look on solo...there's 8,000 frinky pics of you" but as Comtesse pointed out, the mere mention of 'solo' would have caused a different reaction. I was quite pleased that he seemed 'pleased' and TOOK my compliment. I was high-fiving Comtesse and DJ Tony --> Tony said he got a shot of me and Moz at that moment with my camera. I got 23 other stage-side shots and can't wait to share them.

Did I mentioned I touched his hand twice (once I squeezed with both hands) and at the encore, I reached for his legs and caressed his calf...feeling the muscles -yum- and his delicious 'sock line'. Oh my Moz...
Spoke to Moz, check - Touched Moz, check - stage invade? almost... but I got a nice long calf feel. I'll take it. My night is complete, my heart full.

Score a big one for the frink thread, ladies!!

Please take your place in the FRINKY HALL OF FAME!

i love that! and that truly sounds like a fantastic morrissey experience! btw, this reminds me of the time when all the libertines fans were really psyched when carl mentioned the frink thread in one of his posts (i think he said something like "thank you for the frink, it makes me feel alive"), which then ended up getting printed in the nme... so, just wait, frink wll end up in the dictionary! :)

i love that! and that truly sounds like a fantastic morrissey experience! btw, this reminds me of the time when all the libertines fans were really psyched when carl mentioned the frink thread in one of his posts (i think he said something like "thank you for the frink, it makes me feel alive"), which then ended up getting printed in the nme... so, just wait, frink wll end up in the dictionary! :)

Wow, this sounds great! :D By the way, I've googled Morrissey and frink, and our thread comes up first... So if Corrissey managed to make him curious, he can look us up... ;)

"What did she say? That I'm too freaky? Or was it frinky? And what the hell does that mean anyway?" :D

stockholm.jpg

I remember that, Carl did once spend all night posting in his frink thread but I can't see Morrissey doing that but atleast we know he approves:D

My dream...

Because of Corrissey's post last nite (which is why I am posting this here instead of the dream thread), I had the strangest dream about Moz. It's kinda long so it won't hurt my feelings if you don't read it...

Corrissey and I had driven to this venue to see him in concert, some obscure place like the one I went to in Utah and we met some people there, I'm not sure who, and someone came up with the idea to form a group during the concert and sing to Moz. The time came and a bunch of us got onstage and formed this choir like set up and started singing random Moz songs. Moz was behind us, watching. My friend Angie was there (who isn't a Moz fan) and we were sitting and talking about how ridiculous this was when Moz came up behind me and leaned on me so much that I toppled forward and said 'When is this going to be over?' I just laughed like a school girl. He finally put a stop to the nonsense and when he walked by I grabbed his hand and my friend Angie had him sign this random paper plate she was holding! He said 'This looks like it would have ribs on it' and I said 'I like ribs' (I'm honestly not a big fan so I have no clue where that came from). Finally before I woke up I went to this kitchen area backstage to heat up a pizza (I must have been hungry last nite or something) and I noticed Moz had something cooking on the stove. I looked for a pot holder but couldn't find one. I was jumping up and down to look at the top shelf when Moz came over and said "What are you looking for?' 'Do you have a pot holder?' I said and he gave me the one that was on his pot cooking on the stove. I tried to pull out my pizza but it had cooked onto another pizza that was Morrissey's. 'Looks like you have more pizza!' I said and he laughed. Then I woke up.

I never ever have Moz dreams so it was bizarre. I seriously woke up thinking I had a signed paper plate somewhere!

This is absolutely hilarious. I hope that somebody taped this; it's bound to become one of the all-time classic audience interaction moments. BTW, I never knew that definition of "frink." How were you articulate enough to say all that?

You frinkers should write your name & number backwards on your hand so that when you shake his, it'll rub off and read the right direction.

Well, that (my response) was all I had prepared in my head. Thus the kicking myself for not saying a bit more about FRINK or SOLO. But we all know how Moz wants you to keep whatever it is you have to say SHORT and TO THE POINT. He smiled and said (thanks to Comtesse for confirming: "And that's complimentary, right?" *Corrissey dies after being talked to and touching same microphone*

AH! I wish I had used some quote like that. You know. I need to stop beating myself up for what I said or didn't say. I TALKED TO MORRISSEY -even if he didn't have any idea what I was talking about. Keep 'em guessing! The men always like the mysterious ladies :)

Wow, this sounds great! :D By the way, I've googled Morrissey and frink, and our thread comes up first... So if Corrissey managed to make him curious, he can look us up... ;)

THERE IS A GOD! You just made my day. Somewhere there is a lacky of his showing him 8,000 pics on the Frink thread. I love it. Curiousity killed the cat.

"What did she say? That I'm too freaky? Or was it frinky? And what the hell does that mean anyway?" :D

stockholm.jpg

Ha! Great pic but I must say, he looked INTERESTED and not confused or irritated. Please, if there is a Moz, let the pic turn out of the two of us talking. Mama needs a new avatar :D

EPBabe, thanks for talking to me last night -which was actually this morning! p.s. Should I call Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and have them add Morrissey's picture to the word FRINK. It really is a short description. All you need is frisky + kinky = frinky. See pic above.

Re: My dream...

Because of Corrissey's post last nite (which is why I am posting this here instead of the dream thread), I had the strangest dream about Moz. It's kinda long so it won't hurt my feelings if you don't read it...

PAPER PLATE DREAM

HoMS, great dream. I can totally imagine and understand you trying to find a signed paper plate today ~ha ha!! I was dreaming about him too -no wonder- but can't quite remember the dream right now, other than we were together in an elevator (shush--I know what you're thinking, but no) and I was taking notes like I was his personal assistant. There was another lengthy dream that I can't remember but the point is I knew him, we talked like old chums. Oh and I woke up with a GIGANTIC puddle of drool -srsly. My daughter was like ''eeewww!!" Then I told her about my night last night and she was cheering :)

THERE IS A GOD! You just made my day. Somewhere there is a lacky of his showing him 8,000 pics on the Frink thread. I love it. Curiousity killed the cat.

From now on we have to make sure we express our neverending love for him in each one of our posts, in case he checks DA FRINK. Ooops, and we have to make sure we don't discuss his bulge again *blushes, thinking of all the things she had written about the above-mentioned bodypart of the beloved man*

Ha! Great pic but I must say, he looked INTERESTED and not confused or irritated. Please, if there is a Moz, let the pic turn out of the two of us talking. Mama needs a new avatar :D

EPBabe, thanks for talking to me last night -which was actually this morning! p.s. Should I call Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary and have them add Morrissey's picture to the word FRINK. It really is a short description. All you need is frisky + kinky = frinky. See pic above.

Yesssss, call the dictionary and inform them that the language evolves, with an unprecedented speed! And they have to keep up!

"Heaven knows she was right when she said I was too frinky...."
img1464ty0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom