morrissey frink thread!

I'm too frinky for my shirt, too frinky for my shirt, so frinky it hurts!
moz_pal62.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How does your DH respond to your Morrissey obsession?

HE HATES IT, doesnt GET it. But as I left last night he said "enjoy the show. To love you is to love Morrissey (which I tell him often)" and I replied "Now you're catching on!!" He's gone at the moment. Wait'll I tell him about my night :) I'm so glad I have you guys.

Oh and HA HA HA -'paper plate frink' -you are hilarious. Maybe I should go with Random House Dictionary frink.

Now, this is something I'm also interested in, for the obvious reasons (=walking in the same shoes) ;)

LOL, you're cracking me up! It is creepy indeed :D

Oohh, not good. Course he may prefer this morbid 'definition' =o)
Do you think he would ever add the word frink to a song? We have puke and shit already. What the hell.

I tried to get Mel T to write this on her chest with my Sharpie. She passed.
447veax.jpg

Re: My dream...

Because of Corrissey's post last nite (which is why I am posting this here instead of the dream thread), I had the strangest dream about Moz. It's kinda long so it won't hurt my feelings if you don't read it...

Corrissey and I had driven to this venue to see him in concert, some obscure place like the one I went to in Utah and we met some people there, I'm not sure who, and someone came up with the idea to form a group during the concert and sing to Moz. The time came and a bunch of us got onstage and formed this choir like set up and started singing random Moz songs. Moz was behind us, watching. My friend Angie was there (who isn't a Moz fan) and we were sitting and talking about how ridiculous this was when Moz came up behind me and leaned on me so much that I toppled forward and said 'When is this going to be over?' I just laughed like a school girl. He finally put a stop to the nonsense and when he walked by I grabbed his hand and my friend Angie had him sign this random paper plate she was holding! He said 'This looks like it would have ribs on it' and I said 'I like ribs' (I'm honestly not a big fan so I have no clue where that came from). Finally before I woke up I went to this kitchen area backstage to heat up a pizza (I must have been hungry last nite or something) and I noticed Moz had something cooking on the stove. I looked for a pot holder but couldn't find one. I was jumping up and down to look at the top shelf when Moz came over and said "What are you looking for?' 'Do you have a pot holder?' I said and he gave me the one that was on his pot cooking on the stove. I tried to pull out my pizza but it had cooked onto another pizza that was Morrissey's. 'Looks like you have more pizza!' I said and he laughed. Then I woke up.

I never ever have Moz dreams so it was bizarre. I seriously woke up thinking I had a signed paper plate somewhere!

Babe, I know it's not a paper plate - but it's for you! ;)

served.jpg

LOL, you're cracking me up! It is creepy indeed :D

I know, isn't it?

HE HATES IT, doesnt GET it. But as I left last night he said "enjoy the show. To love you is to love Morrissey (which I tell him often)" and I replied "Now you're catching on!!" He's gone at the moment. Wait'll I tell him about my night :) I'm so glad I have you guys.

Oh and HA HA HA -'paper plate frink' -you are hilarious. Maybe I should go with Random House Dictionary frink.

Aww, that's sweet of him to say that!
Now every time I see a paper plate I will think of Moz. hehe I am really impressed that you kept it together to give him the definition! I would have been like the one guy at my show who when Moz sang the line 'Is there any point in having children?' He screamed 'No!' really loud in the mic!

Babe, I know it's not a paper plate - but it's for you! ;)

served.jpg

Aww, thanks! You rock! I can't believe I said 'I like ribs' to Moz in my dream, I'm a huge dork.

Girls, I gotta run for now. Please keep the Frink thread rolling with some frinky pictures. You know the one who is too frinky is watching!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom