Morrissey statement Aug 3, new drummer Anthony Burulcich - true-to-you.net

Re: Article: Morrissey statement Aug 3, new drummer Anthony Burulcich - true-to-you.n

I changed my mind. Deal with it.

I don't need to deal with it, you do.
Just wondered why you shamed yourself as a liar,
said you were leaving for a while for that reason,
then came back within 48 hours.
Not trying to be hostile, just surprised you came back so soon. That's all.

Re: Article: Morrissey statement Aug 3, new drummer Anthony Burulcich - true-to-you.n

I think Morrissey should get a decent drummer like Phil Collins, he'd light the show up, and give off some wonderful Christian vibes.

If Phil Collins joined Morrissey's band, I'd never stop coming.

(To every show.)

Me neither, I'd pay £40 just to hear Morrissey intrduce him, with him in yellow Speedos.

I like the way you put To every show in brackets, just to clear things up.

Not in that way.

Britain fuelled Morrissey's muse in the days he actually had something to say. Now as a citizen of the world he is reduced to touring his greatest hits vaudeville act in the absence of anything else worth releasing.

It's "England Dreamland" if you listen to the song.

No, it is "dreaming". Clearly and obviously.

Why is it that Smiths fans were for the most part intelligent and amusing, while many Morrissey fans appear to be f***ing idiots?

Just as Elvis was said by John Lennon to have died when he went into the army, Morrissey died when he went to the US. The more he cut his ties to the UK the less he had to say.

5Hxjy.jpg

Tennis was amazing - and I was actually pretty psyched for Murray finally beating Federer especially after their matchup.

This is why I can only stomach his nonsense once every few years. See a show in October, then walk away. It is nice to see though that whenever I stop by, there seems to be less drones and more people that simply want him to sing and stop with the outbursts.

the tour is his most successful ever because he's visiting places he's never been to (or hardly ever been to) resulting in relatively strong demand, and he's playing a nostalgia-heavy show with more Smiths and pre-Quarry solo songs than ever before. none of this makes any difference to the likely success of a new album. WAKE UP WAKE UP!

I don't need to deal with it, you do.
Just wondered why you shamed yourself as a liar,
said you were leaving for a while for that reason,
then came back within 48 hours.
Not trying to be hostile, just surprised you came back so soon. That's all.

No, you brought it up; you questioned me, you took issue with something that was contrary to what you expected. In asking about it, confronting me unprovoked, you brought yourself into the equation via an inquiry, implying you would be affected by my presence here. If you didn't care, if you minded your own business, then one could only assume that the matter was of no interest to you and did not affect you. But clearly it does. Therefore it is indeed you who has to deal with it, the "it" being my decision to post here. It's very simple to understand.

I did admit to lying; the "lie" was posted for a whopping two hours before I recanted it, of my own accord. I didn't kill anyone. I didn't toss and turn at night over it...I hardly "shamed" myself. I merely cleared something up, because there are way too many legitimate ways to embarrass Crystal Geezer than to need to resort to lying, which is beneath my intelligence and character.

And, to be honest, as she seems to live and breathe by this forum, so I got concerned that because she had not responded/taken the bait, she was committing suicide. She's clearly unstable and has no root in reality. I was worried that if I had pushed her too far and crossed a line, she might be so embarrassed that she could feel unable to post here anymore...which would clearly be the end of the world for her. Therefore I recanted the story; I did not want any responsibility if she did something dumb and adolescent.

And no, you aren't exactly being "hostile"...you're being passive-aggressive, which is much worse, because it is still hostility but it is a very phony brand of hostility; imbued with self righteousness and ignorance. The ignorance, of course, being borne of an anger that you are not totally sure you have a right to feel in the first place; therefore you pussyfoot around your accusation until it is castrated into a limp-wristed insinuation.

If you're gonna come at me and try to trip me up, go the whole 9. Don't be a wimp.

Not to put too fine a point on it. Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet.
Put a little birdhouse in your soul??

powerless, powerless, powerless. yes, you. and yes, it's that obvious.

No, you brought it up; you questioned me, you took issue with something that was contrary to what you expected. In asking about it, confronting me unprovoked, you brought yourself into the equation via an inquiry, implying you would be affected by my presence here. If you didn't care, if you minded your own business, then one could only assume that the matter was of no interest to you and did not affect you. But clearly it does. Therefore it is indeed you who has to deal with it, the "it" being my decision to post here. It's very simple to understand.

I did admit to lying; the "lie" was posted for a whopping two hours before I recanted it, of my own accord. I didn't kill anyone. I didn't toss and turn at night over it...I hardly "shamed" myself. I merely cleared something up, because there are way too many legitimate ways to embarrass Crystal Geezer than to need to resort to lying, which is beneath my intelligence and character.

And, to be honest, as she seems to live and breathe by this forum, so I got concerned that because she had not responded/taken the bait, she was committing suicide. She's clearly unstable and has no root in reality. I was worried that if I had pushed her too far and crossed a line, she might be so embarrassed that she could feel unable to post here anymore...which would clearly be the end of the world for her. Therefore I recanted the story; I did not want any responsibility if she did something dumb and adolescent.

And no, you aren't exactly being "hostile"...you're being passive-aggressive, which is much worse, because it is still hostility but it is a very phony brand of hostility; imbued with self righteousness and ignorance. The ignorance, of course, being borne of an anger that you are not totally sure you have a right to feel in the first place; therefore you pussyfoot around your accusation until it is castrated into a limp-wristed insinuation.

If you're gonna come at me and try to trip me up, go the whole 9. Don't be a wimp.

Words cannot describe how...just wow. Lol.

The real news hear is Moz has enlisted his 4th American drummer, hoping will influence the band a musical direction for the better.

Party pooping the Olympics and the Royals has nothing to do with music.

i think jon savage should be informed as he seems to have allowed his book to be released under the title of "england's dreaming". don't want him to look foolish.

It's certainly not "England's Dreaming", which makes no sense.
Here's a copy of the original lyrics, which read "in England's dream".
Morrissey has a lot of songs where what he wrote, is not necessarily what he sings.
Lydon definitely sings "England Dreamland" in performance.

http://recordmecca.com/news/virtual-museum-sex-pistols-original-god-save-the-queen-lyrics/

Back
Top Bottom