Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

JFC. You two are sooooo boring. Don’t know why I bother.

Gregor and Redacted and Deepfake Grow-a-Penis or whatever his name are all holding the raffle contest and giving away first prize to whoever can outbitch everyone else the most. We get it. Life hurts.

Gregor and Redacted and Deepfake Grow-a-Penis or whatever his name are all holding the raffle contest and giving away first prize to whoever can outbitch everyone else the most. We get it. Life hurts.
And I think you just drew first prize!

DEVIOUS :tiphat: TRUCULENT:tiphat: UNRELIABLE:tiphat:

Always has been and always will be.

I spent years on here getting the message out there along with BrummieBoy.

An absolute pleasure to inform what a complete TWUNT he really is.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪
You spent years here revealing your mental illnesses and hostility. Nothing to proud yourself on. Now f*** off back to the killing floor and try not to eat too much of the offal.

David Icke was getting punted at Morrissey by a fan - but he doesn't seem to have any interest in Icke. Also Icke's son was extremely rude about him, so no love lost there.

I wonder if Morrissey likes Alice Walker, though. She doesn't have an entry on the Morrissey-solo Wiki, so I guess he's never mentioned her. But it seems like she would have a lot of appeal in terms of Morrissey-centric keywords: queer, black, literary, misandric, vegetarian, photogenic, and with "complicated" views on Judaism. And it turns out she is an avid reader of David Icke.

After a good workout this afternoon at the gym, I thought I’d treat myself to a mushroom chew main with curry sauce.
I’d send you a pic…. But I’ve eaten it all 👅

Is that why you come here, to be ‘liked’ ?

No, not at all. There are times when I do wonder why I come here, and that has been the case for a number of years. I like to post the odd silly / intelligent / witty quip and hope to put a smile on someone's face. Put a smile on someone's face and not be vindictive, I guess that's a good enough reason. There are some very funny posters on here too, that's another reason. The music, obviously, but to a lesser degree now. But to be liked? No.

You can tell me (us) why you come here if you wish.

No, not at all. There are times when I do wonder why I come here, and that has been the case for a number of years. I like to post the odd silly / intelligent / witty quip and hope to put a smile on someone's face. Put a smile on someone's face and not be vindictive, I guess that's a good enough reason. There are some very funny posters on here too, that's another reason. The music, obviously, but to a lesser degree now. But to be liked? No.

You can tell me (us) why you come here if you wish.

Well, obviously, I come here to be disliked. It’s a nice change of pace, in contrast to my real life.

Well, obviously, I come here to be disliked. It’s a nice change of pace, in contrast to my real life.

And here's me thinking Moz solo is your REAL (only) life!

Only joking. Enjoy your day. I'm off out for a Carol / Christmas thing now, wish I was back home!

@nicky wire's legs i had my first training last night. It was exhausting. In all honesty I think this is going to be a horrible job, but I need the money so a working class girl's gotta do what a working class girl's gotta do. Sigh.
If you want a list of all the things it entails I can surely provide you with a chapter ♥︎

Anyways how are you? We've been watching movies lately, my sisters and I, but now we've run out of them, my favourite of the lot was strictly ballroom, so if you know of anymore Australian movies like that without sex in them, pls let me know.

@nicky wire's legs i had my first training last night. It was exhausting. In all honesty I think this is going to be a horrible job, but I need the money so a working class girl's gotta do what a working class girl's gotta do. Sigh.
If you want a list of all the things it entails I can surely provide you with a chapter ♥︎

Anyways how are you? We've been watching movies lately, my sisters and I, but now we've run out of them, my favourite of the lot was strictly ballroom, so if you know of anymore Australian movies like that without sex in them, pls let me know.
Oh, also I turned 17 on the 10th

Back
Top Bottom