Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

@nicky wire's legs i had my first training last night. It was exhausting. In all honesty I think this is going to be a horrible job, but I need the money so a working class girl's gotta do what a working class girl's gotta do. Sigh.
If you want a list of all the things it entails I can surely provide you with a chapter ♥︎

Anyways how are you? We've been watching movies lately, my sisters and I, but now we've run out of them, my favourite of the lot was strictly ballroom, so if you know of anymore Australian movies like that without sex in them, pls let me know.
Congratulations on your job!!! What kind of a job is it? Do you work with good people?

No, I can't think of any Australian movies, sorry to say. Never even seen strictly ballroom.

Happy belated birthday!! Was it a good one? My birthdays tomorrow! All the best people are born in december!!:cool:🤗

Unfortunately, the way his eyes are shaded makes him look a bit evil.
You mean a little like this actor playing a mobster in the soap opera General Hospital?

Sonny Corinthos

Fictional character
Sonny Corinthos is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. Maurice Benard has played the role of the manic depressive mob kingpin, living in Port Charles, since the character's storyline originated on August 13, 1993. Sonny is also known for supercouple pairings with Brenda Barrett and Carly Benson. Wikipedia

Congratulations on your job!!! What kind of a job is it? Do you work with good people?

No, I can't think of any Australian movies, sorry to say. Never even seen strictly ballroom.

Happy belated birthday!! Was it a good one? My birthdays tomorrow! All the best people are born in december!!:cool:🤗
My birthday was good- and happy birthday to you!
Also I recommend seeing strictly ballroom if you love crappy movies like me.

I work as a dietary aide in a nursing home. I do loads of work all by myself, & the people are fine, but I'll be by myself for a good bit of it.
I'm just not an old people person… I know I'm awful like that

Now having said all that I will still be posting my review of the last Aussie Moz gig.
Hearing a lot about this Sydney review @marred . Should we expect more of a Julie Burchill or Dele Fedele style? Will there be a foldout poster or free flexidisc? Do you start with a patronising review of the Sydney music scene or a joke about a barbie?

Hearing a lot about this Sydney review @marred . Should we expect more of a Julie Burchill or Dele Fedele style? Will there be a foldout poster or free flexidisc? Do you start with a patronising review of the Sydney music scene or a joke about a barbie?
I couldn't give a flying f*** what you expect.

It pains me to admit this but the fact that's he's embarking on a new tour after the half ass job he did with the Australasian tour is bizarre. The AUS/NZ tour being bookmarked with cancellations on Perth and Auckland really left a bad taste in my mouth. It began with a cancellation and ended with a cancellation. The Asian part of the tour got one solitary gig.

It also pains me to say that Morrissey needs to reap what he has sown. As much as anyone can be punished indirectly by their fans, Morrissey needs to feel an exodus that hits him where it hurts. I say this because it will do him some good. I'm talking specifically about cancelling concerts without explanation. I couldn't give a flying f*** about him upsetting anyone with his off the cuff comments.

Now having said all that I will still be posting my review of the last Aussie Moz gig. I'm not going to let anyone ruin the great experience I had of seeing Morrissey last week, least of all Morrissey himself.

Lol you are a cretin of note. Don’t forget to put a barcode on this review of yours. We’re all absolutely dying to read it!

Ya, I'm obsessed with Adrian ❤️❤️❤️
Hoping to get some vinyls for Christmas!
I hope you do! I wouldn’t say no, myself! 😅 What’s your favorite album of his? For me, it’s From the Lion’s Mouth!

Back
Top Bottom