People should view Alain Whytes Myspace page...

assuming this will get moved to the other thread but yeah i really want to hear moz sing on falling for you (and change the title of course)

not a big fan of manhattan.

assuming this will get moved to the other thread but yeah i really want to hear moz sing on falling for you (and change the title of course)

not a big fan of manhattan.

I like Manhattan, but not Falling For You. It sounds to much like Muzak. :)

haha whaaaat? i'm about halfway through it was you and i really like it so far too. maybe morrissey will reconsider a few of these..

love sounds like it could be a modernized kill uncle b side or something haha

Im almost CERTAIN Alain CHOSE to leave.

But whats odd is that most of the songs, are very Smiths-esque, jingly jangly pop. Especially Manhattan

Im almost CERTAIN Alain CHOSE to leave.

But whats odd is that most of the songs, are very Smiths-esque, jingly jangly pop. Especially Manhattan

haha what? are we hearing the same manhattan? it's the most unsmiths one of the bunch....sounds more like an awful U2 song or something.

WOW!
Falling for you sounds alot like a Viva Hate/Stephen Street touched track :) I like. Its nice and light, and crisp. :thumb:
Morrissey really really needs to do more songs like this again before he retires

It Was You is my favorite. Morrissey can make a classic out of that song. All he needs to do is write outstanding lyrics which these days is hit and miss.

Please Moz get away from the power chords and riff rock!!!

Alain's tunes are all top-notch and would have made much better choices musically on Moz's latest, instead of the bland riff rock (thanks Luka!)...

Get 'im back in the gang!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom