Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I can see the reflection of the lamp in the window. It looks like it's shaking. It's probably because it's windy outside and the window is shaking a bit. Or maybe the lamp is shaking when I'm not watching it. Oh my god, does the lamp even exist when I'm not looking at it? A philosophical breakthrough is near now.

Has anyone ever though about how strange an ostrich looks like?

ostrich.jpg

I find it facinating.

Yeah, that too. But I can't overlook the fact that everything regarding ghosts and spirits and stuff is connected to a lot of anxiety. These spirits have often suffered immensly during their physical life. Been through horrendous things that make them unable to rest in the spiritual world. And now they wander the physical world with all of these horrible feelings...
This makes it even more "scary". The scariest films always have a lot of sadness to them (The others, The orphange, The changeling (1980))

And from the museum of torture:

33447_444964646450_680566450_5435392_1433527_n.jpg

The thing in the left corner is a chastity belt. It wasn't intended as a torture tool but it was. At the time it was being used you were consider to be an adult by the age of 9, therefore some girls as young as 9 were married to older men and when the men were sent to war they put a chastity belt on the women. They then went of to war, took the keyes with them and died. And it was illegal for a women to have the chastity belt removed unless they could provide the husbands death certificate but when the man had died in war no death certificate was issued. Therefore a women whose husband had died couldn't have the chastity belt removed in a legal way and was forced to wear it. And as they got older and grew bigger the chastity belt started cutting into the skin and the belt couldn't be removed when going to the toilet. This created very, very painful diseases and in the end they suffered a painful death from blood poisoning.
its torture reading some of your posts dear. And Joanie baby ,that Polish sense of humour of yours really creases me.

its torture reading some of your posts dear. And Joanie baby ,that Polish sense of humour of yours really creases me.

I think you would look really pretty in a chastity belt dear. They did have another torture tool you would like. They take a rat and don't feed it for some day then they take the victim and strap him to a bed and then they take a box without a bottom and puts it onto the victims chest and then they place the rat in the box and put the lid on. What happends it that the rat starts eating through the chest and down into the tummy and then it says BOOM when it pops out through the bum! Tadaahhh! I've missed you dear.

its torture reading some of your posts dear.
I think you would look really pretty in a chastity belt dear. They did have another torture tool you would like. They take a rat and don't feed it for some day then they take the victim and strap him to a bed and then they take a box without a bottom and puts it onto the victims chest and then they place the rat in the box and put the lid on. What happends it that the rat starts eating through the chest and down into the tummy and then it says BOOM when it pops out through the bum! Tadaahhh! I've missed you dear.

you two really do need to get some relationship counseling, i do hope you have agreed a safety word :lbf:
Missed you Billy,... and Jackie... did you take your wee lassie to this dungeon museum thingy,... do you have a fall back plan for when they sack you for scaring the Be'jesus out of her? tee hee!:lbf:

Just reading about all the torture, I was remembering a scene in the film 1984, where they put a box with a rat in it, strapped to a man's face....
in the jail.
Eurghh.........

you two really do need to get some relationship counseling, i do hope you have agreed a safety word :lbf:
Missed you Billy,... and Jackie... did you take your wee lassie to this dungeon museum thingy,... do you have a fall back plan for when they sack you for scaring the Be'jesus out of her? tee hee!:lbf:

We tried that but we ended up having a threesome with the counselour. He was really cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
woa, hard old skook Solo in da house! :eek:
Biki, Biki, Biki :D
I'm happy, and a little ashamed to notice that im still the nr 11 most posting member here:p

So... what's new??

I wanted to tell... this movie is a new norwegian one, filmed from the little town where I live.. And from what we hear in our little town, it is VERY popular in USA :D So we're very proud. Reminds me of this forum some time ago :D

Here's the Troll Hunter:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw

I'm happy, and a little ashamed to notice that im still the nr 11 most posting member here:p

So... what's new??

I wanted to tell... this movie is a new norwegian one, filmed from the little town where I live.. And from what we hear in our little town, it is VERY popular in USA :D So we're very proud. Reminds me of this forum some time ago :D

Here's the Troll Hunter:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw

awesome! :lbf:

America Is Not the World is a ridiculous song. And I'm not just saying that because I'm American. :p "You big fat pig.... you big fat pig...." set to a ballad? Really? :squiffy: I attribute that track one song to the reason I never really listened to Quarry.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about tonight being the night there is good stuff
on the television.
QI with Stepen Fry is on.
Documentary on SBS about the internet is on as well.
:guitar:

America Is Not the World is a ridiculous song. And I'm not just saying that because I'm American. :p "You big fat pig.... you big fat pig...." set to a ballad? Really? :squiffy: I attribute that track one song to the reason I never really listened to Quarry.

You never listen to Quarry?? :crazy:

No. Maybe 4 or 5 times.

When it was released I was living in this strange captivity with an angry man. We were dirt poor but for some reason during a visit to Target on one of our approved "outings" he encouraged me to buy it. I had just started to see signs full force, intense, 24/7 and was learning how to do it. So I get into the car and tear open the package and read the lyrics under the dome light of the car and I'm looking for hope, a connection, something. ANd the first song is America is not the world, and I was at the time intensely studying the world card in the tarot. So this man says to me in a sinister way something like "What's wrong, you don't like what you're reading? It's not making sense?" like a bully. ANd then and there, without even listening to the album, I decided not to get Morrissey involved in this insanity I was learning to battle because he always meant so much to me, I didn;t want to imagine a world where he was the enemy. THEN Ringleader came out and you'd think I'd be mortified to read any lyrics in an album that casts Morrissey as the tormentor, but oddly I was told Morrissey was singing the entire album in third person, he was villifying himself so I could learn about my villian from a source that I trusted. In effect Ringleader is my favorite album of his because in my mind baby world, it taught me who to look for and what to spot, that Morrissey himself wasn;t the tormentor, he was channeling the tormentor. So I completely dove into that album and never looked back at Quarry, though I know several of it;s songs are symbollic gold, it was a moment of human insecurity that lead me to never really pursue it. :o Does this make sense? Probably not. :p

Well, this was at least a "approved" reason for ignoring such a brilliant album.

And I hope you are in a happier place now, and that this man is suffering eternally.

Well, this was at least a "approved" reason for ignoring such a brilliant album.

And I hope you are in a happier place now, and that this man is suffering eternally.

Awww shit, I deleted the post because it was so embarrassing. Yeah, I'm in a better place. Another reason I was confused my lemme kiss you becuase it was telling me to stay with this guy. He's been suffering eternally his whole life, even before he met me, so yes.

I'll give Quarry another listen in happier times. Right now I'm really into Swords while I walk. I love, love, love Christian Dior.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom