Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

tumblr_m6n7of8AF81rr7d6ko1_r5_500.gif

I think its called 'karma'.

Is that a concept you learned in prison after making too many boychilds tremble?

Keep your hands away from me...I know where they've been and I don't want Hepatitis A.

It's okay, I don't want to put my hands into your mouth. You'll be quite safe. I just want to tousle your lovely, glossy hair and smile indulgently.

It's okay, I don't want to put my hands into your mouth. You'll be quite safe. I just want to tousle your lovely, glossy hair and smile indulgently.

I'm not into that sort of thing...let me point you in the direction of DAVIE.

I'm back. And I don't plan on getting better.

f*** off, fatty.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. I can't believe I ever thought I was friends with you. f*** off, crazy. We were nothing but kind to you and out of nowhere you decide you don't like us anymore? It's a shame you're willing to disassociate yourself from us and even go as far as to insult us because you believe that it will somehow save your image if Morrissey just so happens to read these forums (which he doesn't). You're a pretentious, self important joke and everyone can see the punchline but you.

f*** off, fatty.

Do you want me to f*** off before or after you've grown completely old, haggard, rotund and penniless & have wasted your life stalking a career-stalled, middle-aged gay musician around in a vain attempt for his love and approval all while wallowing in your ignorance and mental illness pretending it was worthwhile?

Do you want me to f*** off before or after you've grown completely old, haggard, rotund and penniless & have wasted your life stalking a career-stalled, middle-aged gay* musician around in a vain attempt for his love and approval all while wallowing in your ignorance and mental illness pretending it was worthwhile?

*bisexual. We discussed this already. With Worm. Rememba? :p

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. I can't believe I ever thought I was friends with you. f*** off, crazy. We were nothing but kind to you and out of nowhere you decide you don't like us anymore? It's a shame you're willing to disassociate yourself from us and even go as far as to insult us because you believe that it will somehow save your image if Morrissey just so happens to read these forums (which he doesn't). You're a pretentious, self important joke and everyone can see the punchline but you.

Nothing but kind to me? I drove your fat asses around Los Angeles and you didn't even pitch in for gas. Oh but you did try to manipulate me into picking you up at the airport. Who the f*** is scared to drive? Oh that's right, pansy-ass jobless bully twats. That's you and everyone here just puts up with you, they don't even think you're interesting. How do I know this? Because that's one thing we DO have in common. f*** off and go eat your cheesy stuffed crust pizza and Pepsi your girlfriend got a job to pay for, little shit. Worthless.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom