Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Having a cleaner is suprisingly cheap. I'm going to have a cleaner 2 hours per week when I move in to my new flat and start my new job and I won't have to pay more than £20/week, That's really cheap. Why don't more people have a cleaner?

Having a cleaner is suprisingly cheap. I'm going to have a cleaner 2 hours per week when I move in to my new flat and start my new job and I won't have to pay more than £20/week, That's really cheap. Why don't more people have a cleaner?

Because they tend to steal things...

at a tenner an hour?She's a little bit out of touch is Jackie.But her hearts in the right place,bless 'er

at a tenner an hour?She's a little bit out of touch is Jackie.But her hearts in the right place,bless 'er

I'm having a cleaner, that's all I'm saying. I'm not working over 50 hours a week and then spending the weekend cleaning. I'm just not doing it.

Isn't Jeane the most best f***ing Smiths song played live? It rocks! The best lyrics with a really good rhythm set up by Joyce and superb bass and guitar riffs from Rourke and Marr

Isn't Jeane the most best f***ing Smiths song played live? It rocks! The best lyrics with a really good rhythm set up by Joyce and superb bass and guitar riffs from Rourke and Marr

And how about that fabulous drumming!?

spww2a.jpg

My body hurts. I think it's because of all the stress I'm experiencing at the moment. My back hurts and it goes down in my legs. This is not a good sign.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom