Pray for Realitybites

im no good at that, I feel compelled to view, but am disappointed afterwards, what was that film with J Travolta when he said 'its like masturbation, without the pay off'

im no good at that, I feel compelled to view, but am disappointed afterwards, what was that film with J Travolta when he said 'its like masturbation, without the pay off'

Uh huh. Do you miss me?

is there anything to miss? sometimes you are a nasty bitch, is it hormonal or are you like it all the time? not in here, but in 'real' life?

This is hilarious.

I think realitybites misses me pointing out her complete f***ing stupidity. I took a break while recovering from a nasty cold and she can't help herself, now her blog is CG-infused as she unleashes her pathetic drama llama ranting on poor poster hand in glove while busily redefining "the way things are." It's really the saddest thing I have ever read.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/1496-The-Gloves-Are-Off

I gotta say...hand in glove NAILED IT when describing Jenny on her blog. Completely nailed it. Her thoughts were unaddressed by Jenster because she's fat and Catholic. I'm not sure how Jenny knows she's fat, but I'm assuming she using the same logic to deduce this as she uses to cut handinglove down for seperating her comments in a different font color...retarded child logic.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/1494-A-Reply-part-II-(and-yes-you-can-leave-comments)

Last edited:
What Jehne needs is a big cock inside her. That'd shut up her pissing and moaning.

I love the way she makes out as though she an intellectual heavyweight. Her writing is shit. Boring, formulaic and dull as f***ing dishwater.

What Jehne needs is a big cock inside her. That'd shut up her pissing and moaning.

I love the way she makes out as though she an intellectual heavyweight. Her writing is shit. Boring, formulaic and dull as f***ing dishwater.

I love when she starts diagnosing people based on NOTHING. For instance she decided that handinglove was a "hoarder" and that she hoards famous people and her ex-boyfriend. Then she'll repeat the word over and over like a Fox news pundit as though repetition makes it true, she hoards, she's a hoarder, hoarding is what she does... Nothing faith-based about that, jenny's little prayer that handinglove is a hoarder. But the audacity to diagnose people with no back story and in the process to shame them or disgrace their name as though the masses are looking to Jehne to pepper their Psychology papers with gems of wisdom. This is telling:

What was his backstory, do you think? We didn't need to know, of course, to appreciate the film. But I like to create backstories when none are offered.

Back
Top Bottom