'special release'

davmoz

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but any ideas what this 'special release' thats coming soon, and is advertised on an insert in the greatest hits is?

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but any ideas what this 'special release' thats coming soon, and is advertised on an insert in the greatest hits is?

My guess (and it is but a guess) is that it'll be the complete Hammerstein Ballroom performance, possibly on DVD.
Apparently they were filmed, and they've obviously mastered the sound for the Greatest Hits bonus CD, so it makes sense.

I could of course be, and very likely am, completely wrong.

But how is that "made to order"?

I still think it's recordings of the last American leg shows. I'm hoping, anyway.

I hope it isn't a custom-embroidered jacket or something overly fanboi-ish. I guess I'm not a good fan.

I still think it's recordings of the last American leg shows. I'm hoping, anyway.

I hope it isn't a custom-embroidered jacket or something overly fanboi-ish. I guess I'm not a good fan.

I'm fed up of being told by this forum how good a fan I'm not. Let's just listen to his music in our own, far more important way :)

I think he sends each fan who purchases his Greatest Hits album a signed photocopy of his ass...:)

i'm excited about the mystery .... not the photocopying

I would be to, but I'm telling you: I have it on good authority. He's photocopying his behind...:)

I would be to, but I'm telling you: I have it on good authority. He's photocopying his behind...:)

how cool would it be to have a photocopy of his frontal bits.:horny:The NME would love it.;)

I hope we are goingto get a dvd.Its been a long while since Who Put the M.

Has anyone got the foggiest what this is going to be yet? Or when we should expect to hear?

It's going to be a huge book - like an opas - costing £50+ and will have loads of articles and pictures.

It's going to be a huge book - like an opas - costing £50+ and will have loads of articles and pictures.

id buy it. because i buy everything..:D

Think it will be a live release of some description. Probably a dvd or cd - maybe you will be able to choose from a number of different shows. I wouldn't get too excited...

Back
Top Bottom