The man who Morrissey loved...

Way too much information, Worm. But thanks anyway.

I didn't ask him what it said in the love letters...
I expect i will see 'Andy' again soon.
I remember something more about the guy. On the way back from Wigan; the coach stopped at a services station. Me and Andy were queing up for something to eat. We were just talking casually about where we lived. He lived in Worcestershire. While we were queing up about half a dozen of these school girls came in. They were about my age - 17 or 18. They had been playing hockey i think.
As soon as the girls came in Andy went up to them straight away. Obviosuly he was flirting with them, but for me it was a little uncomfortable. Andy was about twice their age. He wasn't being smutty or sleezy, but just ridiculously charming. He really had these girls in awe of him. They only left us because their teachers made them. It was a little bit creepy....
Well the new football season is started in a few months, so i imagine i will see Andy again. I really want to ask him some questions.
I know it is very easy to dismiss him and say he is talking absolute bollocks - he probably is. But like i said, he was very convincing and i will have to meet him again to definately make up my mind :)

Some people just like to make stuff up about themselves to impress people. Sad but true.

I have to agree...when you point out this old man hitting on teenage girls, it makes me think he is full of shit...and rather pathetic. So he probably made it up for the attention.

Re: Hahaha

Quite alot of people are easily convinced by those silly stories.

Wild Oscar also posted that he met a guy who hinted that Morrissey was retiring soon in February at Doncaster gig. :D

Well, it gives us all something 'new' to discuss, doesn't it?

Thank goodness that one was wrong anyway....now, I just need to go and wipe this egg from my face.... :o

Some Manc lads in a nightclub in Manchester told me Morrissey has a child in Manchester and it's common knowledge there. I'm not from Manchester so would be less likely to know if it was true or not. People can, without having to prove it, say anything about Morrissey. I think he was probably winding you up, the same as they were about the child.
Yes, I rememember reading that.
By he way, I would have liked to know how old the child is. (If there is a child).:rolleyes:

Imagine being Morrissey's son/daughter. I take it he is not a hands-on parent. What a load of cack.

hello.jpg

Actually it should be the "Andy-loves-Moz-and-teenage-girls-and-takes-an-imaginary-Billy-Liar-esque-fixation-with-him-spouting-shit-to-a-Morrissey-solo forum member-on-a-coach/bus" thread.

Thoughs?

HIM is very proud of what he made while he was away "relaxing" and wants us all to see it. :D It's very nice, I think.

I would never presume to talk down the fruit of HIM's stint in the occupational therapy room, obviously. Although if this is indeed the Man Morrissey Loved, we should perhaps keep our eyes peeled for a pot of basil in his luggage. Unless HIM just hadn't got round to sculpting the body.

right. Simpson was supposed to know all about a crush that was not made public until the guy in question said something almost 30 years later on a bus ride through town.

Tags
gossip
Back
Top Bottom