What does the mod forum look like?

Re: hmmmm

It really looks the same.

There are threads that get generated when a user is given an infraction or is banned and we start threads to discuss things people do or events that happen with the website hardware/software.

The suspicious user list is already public so if you want to know if you are a person of interest, check that.

It really looks the same.

There are threads that get generated when a user is given an infraction or is banned and we start threads to discuss things people do or events that happen with the website hardware/software.

The suspicious user list is already public so if you want to know if you are a person of interest, check that.

so, who is the most discussed user in the mod forum? :p
through the years, of course, i mean*:rolleyes:

I always imagine it looks like this:

tumbleweed_004.jpg

Love PTxx.

Who is the most discussed Mod in the forum?:flamethrow:

Jukebox Jury

That would be me.
I am trying to get the others to be part of my Amway pyramid.

We should have a user forum that mods aren't allowed in so we could talk about them behind their backs, too! :lbf: :o

who moderates the mods? is there a section to flame another mod? and is there a kewpie equivalent? does david open a can of whoop ass periodically?

so many questions....

David spanks the moderators when they get out of line :p ;)

who moderates the mods? is there a section to flame another mod? and is there a kewpie equivalent? does david open a can of whoop ass periodically?

so many questions....

davidt, pigsty, no, no

so many answers....

Back
Top Bottom