What is Your Favorite Moz Video?

zom

Menior Sember
I think in general they are a bit foolish, but some vids are better than others. I love Ouiji Board, it is just so damn rediculous it makes me laugh. I do happen to think that the behind the scenes In the Future When All is Well video is quite good, a lot of fun. It might just be my undying love for that song though.

zom

I like one where he is nearly naked. with erotic imagery. very much makes me want to put my hands in my pantys. I not remember the name.

ANGELES! said:
I like one where he is nearly naked. with erotic imagery. very much makes me want to put my hands in my pantys. I not remember the name.

Which one is this?!? November? Here is lots of dry humping in that one...

zom

I dont have it saved but there is a site that has a ton of morrissey vids but deleted the bookmark...I will try to find it. In the meantime search it on youtube.com.

zom

We love Boy Racer - because its so funny to see a 17 year old Martine McCutchoen in her earliest role playing a 'tarty girl in the street" - shortly before getting killed in a car smash, creases us up every time.

R

I've always loved the video for Tomorrow. It's simple and Morrissey and the band all look fantastic, and it's shot in a great city (Nice). I love that little slip up in the lip-synching Moz makes.

Zack Snyder only did the one video for Morrissey -- don't suppose anybody knows any background detail?

I like the Interesting Drug video just because it's so odd. I especially like the bit where Moz is giving the lady and the school boys leaflets. Wouldn't it be the coolest thing if Morrissey just walked up to you and was like 'Would you mind if I gave you a leaflet? It's about...'?

I've never managed to read what her badge says at the beginning though, anyone know?

Mine would have to be a tie between Suedehead and Interesting Drug.

ANGELES! said:
I think it's Suedehead. Morrissey is in a bath. :confused:

Dupree said:
I like the Interesting Drug video...
I've never managed to read what her badge says at the beginning though, anyone know?

the green one on the left side was "E.T. Not Me!"
and the other was "I've never had a job because i've never wanted one"
Brilliantly witty, innit?

mine fave video is Boxers :)
anyone know who wrote the 40 seconds strings intro to the video?
it's uncredited on Eye Esteban! and otherwise unavailable

hool' said:
mine fave video is Boxers :)
anyone know who wrote the 40 seconds strings intro to the video?
it's uncredited on Eye Esteban! and otherwise unavailable

Yes, Boxers is great, too -- like a mini-film. The slow-motion intro is obviously Raging Bull inspired, and I too wondered where the strings were sourced from. It might be a public domain classical piece (?).

I wonder why James O'Brien stopped making videos for Moz. In the The Importance of Being documentary, he seemed to have a little animosity for Morrissey as he talked about Moz' ways with people (as if he himself had been excommunicated).

Probbably Suedehead. So strange seeing Moz trying to drive a tractor! :D

Back
Top Bottom