What would you do if Morrissey would die tomorrow?

What would you do if Morrissey died tomorrow?

• Total voters
Wake up, go to work, work, go back home, eat, probably watch a movie and get laid, sleep

f*ckin A!
dont say that
write dat
think that
or feel it

bad bad karma dude!!!

ps:when he goes, we shall nominate him for sainthood
then, when those papists reject him for canonization
we shall found a religion based on him and 'what not'

Don't ever utter those words, ever, ever agian!

f*ckin A!
dont say that
write dat
think that
or feel it

bad bad karma dude!!!

ps:when he goes, we shall nominate him for sainthood
then, when those papists reject him for canonization
we shall found a religion based on him and 'what not'

I know it's bad karma... but coming home from the concert last night I felt kinda depressed. I had such a great time (well, 90 minutes a year is not that bad;) ) and I just didn't want him to leave the stage, this country, whatever. And I seriously asked myself what I would do if I'd never have the chance to see him again. Because that would really kill me (not sure if literally or metaphorically). Just wanted to know how you guys feel about it.
But of course this poll is purely hypothetical because as far as I'm concerned he's divine so he'll never die. Phew! :)

If he dies (yes, I know that probably should be when, but he might be immortal! He is 'God' after all!) then we should all line the streets of Manchester, sing 'I know it's over' through our tears and wave gladioli in the air.

How is he supposed to die? Shot:D?

he is
whatdsta.gif

collected
:eek:

I think that Uncyclopedia already gave the best answer:

Amongst the many writings of Morrissey are a collection of lies and heresies.
  • "As I live and breathe, you have killed me"
Truth: Morrissey is unkillable. Many have tried, all have failed.

Ataca matraaaaaaaaca Pervo!! Por poquiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitooooo!!!!!

Hahahaha... I love the WWE too... (but I think I liked it more when it was the WWF).

About Morrissey dying... uuufff... I guess... I'd be teased by the rest of the people, but it would be way too hard to hide my tears and sadness... I gues I would go insane... For a while.

I had a traumatic dream the other night where I'd heard a radio report on Morrissey being involved in a plane crash in Germany and he was thought to have died, so I was frantically trying to hear more news but none of the TV stations were working. So then I was thinking how unfair it was, I'd only just found him and never got to see him... It was all pretty upsetting and when I woke up the first thing I did was flick the radio on to just make sure! Guess that's what you get for watching war films before bed.

So yeah, I'd be pretty devastated. But then in another way I only experience him through books/ music/ video so that part wouldn't change, although it is nice to think of him being out there though and wondering what he's up to. I don't think he'll have any trouble winning icon awards once he's gone... oh, it's horrible to even write that!

It would sadden me.

So. Anyway.

Can you imagine Morrissey's grave site? My goodness, the scrawled tributes on the tomb, the bushels of flowers, the snowdrifts of poems-- it would instantly make it the rival of Wilde's tomb (or Jim Morrison's, his Parisian neighbor). The only question is where? I'd have thought maybe France, like Wilde, but now Morrissey is one of Britain's top three living idols so he can't play the exile card anymore.

But he should paraphrase one of Wilde's final quips in his last, sparkling plagiarism before the quiff falls forever: "I am dying as I have lived, underdocumented".

Wherever he entertains the worms, let's all thank our lucky stars he had the good sense not to die in a bathtub in Hollywood.

Last edited:
none (of those rather lame options)

Back
Top Bottom