Why's 'Mclenarr' been banned?

I will eschew a Google search to preserve my private, baffled hilarity over this strange and incomprehensible statement.

I'm harassing Buzzetta. Both of these are contemporary prog guitar gods, who might be compared, though Trey A is more likely to be compared to someone like Warren Haynes, another jam-band star, whereas Petrucci is more likely to be compared to Joe Satriani or even Yngwie. On a superficial level, Petrucci is classical-based metal, but with a seriously modern composition style with lots of chromatics and outside notes, taking him dangerously close to fusion territory. He is saved by his awesome completely Not-Jazz tone.

I'm harassing Buzzetta. Both of these are contemporary prog guitar gods, who might be compared, though Trey A is more likely to be compared to someone like Warren Haynes, another jam-band star, whereas Petrucci is more likely to be compared to Joe Satriani or even Yngwie. On a superficial level, Petrucci is classical-based metal, but with a seriously modern composition style with lots of chromatics and outside notes, taking him dangerously close to fusion territory. He is saved by his awesome completely Not-Jazz tone.

Dazzling, Dave. Truly.

I love Not-Jazz, btw.

I've always liked Not-Jazz. You have a choice of two videos. In the first one John plays some of his heavy-metal modern composition music. It's 9 minutes long. In the second one he falls off of the stage. It's 18 seconds.

[youtube]akblY-NuCkA&NR[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always liked Not-Jazz. You have a choice of two videos. In the first one John plays some of his heavy-metal modern composition music. It's 9 minutes long. In the second one he falls off of the stage. It's 18 seconds.

Footage of #2 was pretty damn funny but not nearly as funny as what the drummer does about 30 seconds into #1. What a douchebag. Neal Peart would eat that guy for breakfast.

I don't know who puts the tags there but it's not me.

I wish the code for the site supported being able to click on the tag and see who posted it.

Hi,

You may be able to. I run a vbulletin with the same software and if you click on 'edit tags' then hover your mouse over the tags it should say "added by ____".

hmmmmm

Hi,

You may be able to. I run a vbulletin with the same software and if you click on 'edit tags' then hover your mouse over the tags it should say "added by ____".

Thank you very much for the tips. :)

Now I can see who added the tags.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about a tv show being cancelled.

Ahhh yes McLenarr was that cop show I believe that was on CBS for the 83-84 season only.

You are in New f***ing Zealand... you spent a shit load of money to get there. Why the f*** are you on the internet just as much as when you are home?

Seriously... the first step to recovering from addiction is admitting that you have a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in New f***ing Zealand... you spent a shit load of money to get there. Why the f*** are you on the internet just as much as when you are home?

i ran out of $, as explained in previous posts :cool:
so i am at my uncle's in auckland :straightface:
but i am gonna do a couple more things before i leave next week
like hike up Rangitoto and go see some glow worm caves :thumb:
but thanks for your concern buzzie :blushing:

i ran out of $, as explained in previous posts :cool:
so i am at my uncle's in auckland :straightface:
but i am gonna do a couple more things before i leave next week
like hike up Rangitoto and go see some glow worm caves :thumb:
but thanks for your concern buzzie :blushing:

Uh huh yourself.

I don't really think it's a fantastic reason to ban him/her. Just pay no attention to em.

Also, who the f*** keeps leaving tags in almost every thread I post in saying 'stupid leeming' or something along the lines of that? Are you really that bored?

It's always iamnicola

The tags were added by... (in alphabetical order ignoring asterisks)

bored
Dave
*EqualOpportunityHater*
Explosive Kegs
Practicing Troublemaker

There you go Cassius.. Juicy Details ;)

The tags were added by... (in alphabetical order ignoring asterisks)

bored
Dave
*EqualOpportunityHater*
Explosive Kegs
Practicing Troublemaker

There you go Cassius.. Juicy Details ;)

Wait...so now you can tell who added tags, but you couldn't before?

Tags
clever leeming crybaby leeming lemming ftw! lemmingownage! mclenarse pls ban leeming ydw harassment yngwiemalmsteen
Back
Top Bottom