Will Morrissey play at Glastonbury again someday

Of course he could, he's a moderately successful act.
Does he want to? would he go down well with the faux hippie weekend vibe? not sure, but if he could knock off some of his on stage negativity and do a hit packed set list then he would go down pretty well i think.

Of course he could, he's a moderately successful act.
Does he want to? would he go down well with the faux hippie weekend vibe? not sure, but if he could knock off some of his on stage negativity and do a hit packed set list then he would go down pretty well i think.
The Eavis family would never, ever invite him at this point, because of his views.

So unless that situation changes, he'll never play Glastonbury again, whether he wants to or not.

The Eavis family would never, ever invite him at this point, because of his views.

So unless that situation changes, he'll never play Glastonbury again, whether he wants to or not.

Michael Eavis said he misses the lack of politics, Corbyn is also very strongly opposed to the Eavis family on animal welfare issues but they still invited him on stage. I still think he could but that's more about Morrissey realising it's a festival for people wanting fun and not animal torture videos.

If you mean some of his other views then i don't know what has been said by the family, so maybe bridges have been burnt and it's never happening but i haven't read anything that confirms it.

Michael Eavis said he misses the lack of politics, Corbyn is also very strongly opposed to the Eavis family on animal welfare issues but they still invited him on stage. I still think he could but that's more about Morrissey realising it's a festival for people wanting fun and not animal torture videos.

If you mean some of his other views then i don't know what has been said by the family, so maybe bridges have been burnt and it's never happening but i haven't read anything that confirms it.
Good point re Michael Eavis. And I was just speculating, which is a bad habit...

Back
Top Bottom