Would you like to buy Morrissey a pint?

Well, the chances are, you'll probably never have the opportunity. If he didn't write the songs that saved your life. He certainly has shaped your life to some degree and influenced you to be who you are today. What you can to is push him up the chart and make him happier. Surely he has earned that from you. Please download That's how people grow up. For him.

Links can be found here:
http://www.true-to-you.net/

a pint of what? I'm not downloading it cos I aint got owt to play it on but I've so far purchased 9 copies of the single, so hopefully that will count towards my share of shoving it up the charts!

love

Grim

Well, the chances are, you'll probably never have the opportunity. If he didn't write the songs that saved your life. He certainly has shaped your life to some degree and influenced you to be who you are today. What you can to is push him up the chart and make him happier. Surely he has earned that from you. Please download That's how people grow up. For him.

Links can be found here:
http://www.true-to-you.net/

I did. I'd buy him a pint, too, if I ever had the chance.

I would buy him a pint yes, but not the single. I am still waiting for my refund from the cancelled shows.

you are?
but didnt you have a 'golden' ticket?
my refund was clear on tuesday.

and no i wouldnt buy Moz a pint, but i would like tooo....
*oops wrong thread* :rolleyes:

What was a 'golden ticket' i had to get it from Seetickets, not Wonka bars:p

so, you won't like to get him tipsy.....just drag him home for a bit of "hows yer father":eek:

maybe, maybe, ;)
so you do read the FRINK then... ? :eek:

to f***....to bluntly put it:o

Morrissey doesn't f***. If you've been paying attention to the frink you'd notice he has no testicles. He makes love with the mind. :p

I'm totally kidding. He could probably f*** us all under the table.

Morrissey doesn't f***. If you've been paying attention to the frink you'd notice he has no testicles. He makes love with the mind. :p

I'm totally kidding. He could probably f*** us all under the table.

ROTFLMAO!! Great post. With that, I bid solo adieu for the eve. TTFN :D

to f***....to bluntly put it:o

I would rather go to the wonka bar factory and use that elevator!

I some times "read" the frink threads here:D

ha, can't believe i actually typed 'read' not 'ogle'... :rolleyes:
tis late, getting bored of waiting for jools to come on, esp when i know the rest of you are already watching it.. :mad:

is it good, is he looking good?

yes, of course willy wonka...
:rolleyes::cool:

He drinks Grey Goose vodka. I bought him, the band, and his entire crew a round at Cat and Fiddle after a show at the Hollywood Palladium.

and on top of it:eek:

I bet he could flip that table over and f*** us both on top AND under it at the SAME TIME!

And with no testicles no less. The man is an enigma.

I'd rather sit down and share a pot of tea with him. But I'd buy him anything he liked to drink, if I had the chance.

Would i like to buy Morrissey a pint?....no but I'd like to give him one.;)

Back
Top Bottom