7 Ages of Rock - Smiths segment - upcoming on BBC2

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
This is the section where Marr talks about The Smiths, here. After all the negative comments on the main page, listen to Marr talk with delight and reverence.

Peter

This is the section where Marr talks about The Smiths, here. After all the negative comments on the main page, listen to Marr talk with delight and reverence.

Peter

Thanks Skinny

I missed it last night and its not available to view the link from Ireland. Is it possible to upload

cossy

Thanks Skinny

I missed it last night and its not available to view the link from Ireland. Is it possible to upload

cossy

It wasn't the Indie/Smiths section last night, it was the Stadium Rock section. Is that what you're after?

Peter

Smiths are only on in 2 weeks, I believe.
Is this what they are going to show off them, or will there be more?

Moz and Marr just need to get talking again...lock 'em in a bar somewhere and let them down a few!

Problems solved!

Last edited:
Thanks Skinny

cossy

I've tried and tried, but it's an ASF, windows streaming, and I don't know how to capture it. I did find a reference to a WMV file, but it was in a protocol I didn't understand - RTSP, whatever that is.

Peter

I've tried and tried, but it's an ASF, windows streaming, and I don't know how to capture it. I did find a reference to a WMV file, but it was in a protocol I didn't understand - RTSP, whatever that is.

Peter

Thanks Skinny

no worries i thought i had missed the smiths appearance thanks for your efforts

cossy

Smiths are only on in 2 weeks, I believe.
Is this what they are going to show off them, or will there be more?

Two weeks?:mad:
I will be in New York City watching Morrissey in Madison Square Gardens...
Oh well, I suppose I cant have both:D

Jukebox Jury

It has been a very good series. Next week it's about the rise of American Rock with Pixies, Nirvana etc, then Indie on the 30th June and repeated on Sunday 1st July. That's the one The Smiths are on. Can't wait.

Two weeks?:mad:
I will be in New York City watching Morrissey in Madison Square Gardens...
Oh well, I suppose I cant have both:D

Jukebox Jury

I know where i'd rather be......

Back
Top Bottom