a REAL Smiths fan for David Cameron

They were just having a go - with an utter lack of information boredom leads them to make things up for their own amusement. Note the fake info given for the streaker.
The rest of us think you're fab.

They were just having a go - with an utter lack of information boredom leads them to make things up for their own amusement. Note the fake info given for the streaker.
The rest of us think you're fab.

Thank you friend, it's bloody ridiculous, you'd think Smiths fans would steer away from such unpleasantness.
I hope (and suspect) Moz doesn't own a computer..

Thank you friend, it's bloody ridiculous, you'd think Smiths fans would steer away from such unpleasantness.

Can we see a pic of your lovely self as proof? :o The internet has taught me to be suspicious. :cool:

Leave off me.
It's not nice to be linked to an internet forum where people are either calling you a posh twat ( I'm not, dunno where all that Marlborough / oxford stuff, and for that matter completely different name business is from) or insinuating that you only like the smiths because its cool.
To put your mind to rest, I have loved the smiths since I was about 14 (which is why that teeshirt is so small), but do admit to wearing it as a nod to Morrisey and Marrs recent (and about time too) dismissal a Mr Cameron as a fan.
I hope that is up to the standards of this rather intense message board.

Now I shall get back to reading for my mickey mouse degree. Goodbye.
(apologies if this should appear twice, I'm not sure what's sending and what's not.)

Why are posh people called "posh twats" my neighbours posh,but shes no twat.Shes made me a christmas cake.

ps.Now that weve established youre not Penelope Smitherington-Smythe,I think you should stay

Last edited:

Why you emailed me about this, I don't know. I never said anything against you- why would I?
I was the one sticking up for you and saying it was a nice picture.

One thing though, of course Morrissey has a computer, most people know that- how do you think he sent an email.
He owns a mac or did

Leave off me.
It's not nice to be linked to an internet forum where people are either calling you a posh twat ( I'm not, dunno where all that Marlborough / oxford stuff, and for that matter completely different name business is from) or insinuating that you only like the smiths because its cool.
To put your mind to rest, I have loved the smiths since I was about 14 (which is why that teeshirt is so small), but do admit to wearing it as a nod to Morrisey and Marrs recent (and about time too) dismissal a Mr Cameron as a fan.
I hope that is up to the standards of this rather intense message board.

Now I shall get back to reading for my mickey mouse degree. Goodbye.
(apologies if this should appear twice, I'm not sure what's sending and what's not.)

I wouldn't worry this will blow over. Count yourself lucky you are in an iconic photo and have thus become part of Smiths mythology.
I expect you will end up as a Morrissey concert back drop.
I will say though, you emailed the wrong person I didn't say anything nasty about you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry this will blow over. Count yourself luck you are in an iconic photo and have thus become part of Smiths mythology.
I will say though, you email the wrong person I didn't say anything nasty about you.

Soz mate, it's just awfully bewildering to have ones mug commented upon by faceless and occaisionally offensive forumers, especially in what could be called a compromising scenario!

Soz mate, it's just awfully bewildering to have ones mug commented upon by faceless and occaisionally offensive forumers, especially in what could be called a compromising scenario!

Well, life is full of bitches dear.
You just have to roll with the punches. If I were you I would contact True to you (another website) and ask them to ask Morrissey to sign a print of the photo for you.

Hi Invalid.

If that's you in the pic, I can pretty much assure you that no-one else here has anything like as cool a photo for their family album, so don't worry. You win and you put us all to shame.

If it's not you in the photo then well done also for being quite convincing.

Cheers.

Last edited:
We cannot judge her only for being or not posh. She was struggling hardly for something she really believe and no one will take it off of her.

The lady in question should expect a postcard from the man himself.

Point one: yes it is, and one would think, but this is solow, and one comes to expect the opposite for the most part. (why do I hang out here? cause there are also a bunch of nice, interesting people and you never know what news gems are going to pop up)
Point two: he owns one, gives out his email to lucky journalists and collaborators, apparently knows what "frink" means, and loathes most of this site.

It's always nice to have more pleasant Smiths fans around though.

BTW - TTY has now added the credit to the photo.

Re: That student protest picture

I've done some snooping:

The protestor's name is Lauren Fulwood Willoughby & she's a third year philosophy student at Oxford. She originally attended Marlborough College (the same school as Kate Middleton - fiance of Prince William) & is a distant decendant of Clementina Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughby de Eresby.

Interesting huh?

not really but it's still a great photo nonetheless... or somethemore :) Lucky there was a great photographer in that position at the time. I'd hate to see this moment captured sub par.

btw the police seem a bit blaze do they not?

Last edited:

RorschachAndProzac aka largacil i think you should take Olanzapine instead of Prozac:lbf:
p.s.i hope you dont plan on new nasty threads about Morrissey like you did before.

I used to have a Twitter called @MistressCave, to which there was once a link on my Solo page, hence my reply about cooking him better food. I was joking.......! I realised it'd make no sense so I deleted it, that's all. For the record I've never even started a thread on here, let alone a nasty one.

I wouldn't worry this will blow over. Count yourself lucky you are in an iconic photo and have thus become part of Smiths mythology.
I will say though, you emailed the wrong person I didn't say anything nasty about you.

Yeh. This. Absolutely mega to be in an image like this.

I don't understand that either, they're so funny.

Envy! People can't help what 'class' they're born into. I live near Harrow school and lots of the 'working-class' boys from a nearby college like to take the piss out of the 'posh twats' from the public school. For NO other reason than the fact that they're privileged. People are strange.

I have no idea if Invalid is the person in the picture or not, but if she is, I think most of us here (and elsewhere) are feeling nothing but admiration and respect for anyone courageous enough to wear a Smiths t-shirt in public.

Oh, and face off against riot police, too, I suppose. :rolleyes:

All this stuff about being "posh" I don't understand at all, but I'm pretty sure it's a carryover from a recent discussion about Marr's comments about David Cameron, hence the perceived intensity. Nothing personal intended. If you'd like to change the topic, get someone to ask if Morrissey is gay or not. All other threads will immediately be forgotten in a berserk cage match. :)

By the way, Guide Dog, I almost called bullshit on your "discovery" of her identity. Suspiciously quick on the information dump. "Third year philosophy student at Oxford"...cheeky devil. :)

Tags
north east student
Back
Top Bottom