Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been an admirer of Morrissey since 1984 when he was with The Smiths. After his last interview and his clear support to For Britain I have decided that THIS IS IT!! I find it kind of painful, as I always said 'I can never have enough of Morrissey'. However, he has gone too far with his comments. I won't be surprise if, from now on, his concerts are less full and his albums don't sell well. Morrissey, you are digging your own grave (musically speaking)!! I like his albums, but I won't be supporting someone with right-wing ideology. LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL, an album title that he could easily applied to himself.

Unfortunately, the repotage has connected him with For Britain. I have no idea how many albums his contract with BMG is for but I don' see them releasing anything if the current situation is not addressed positively.

Well, retirement seems likely to happen, whether intentional or not.
Good grief... more people are in support of Morrissey after this interview (lost some by the looks of it) but gained lots. Morrissey does actually speak for the majority and there is a silent majority that most likely also agrees (they're just not brave enough to voice their opinion. Yet...)

I've been a admirer of Morrissey since 1984 when he was with The Smiths. After his last interview and his clear support to For Britain I have decided that THIS IS IT!! I find it kind of painful, as I always said 'I can never have enough of Morrissey'. However, he has gone too far with his comments. I won't be surprise if, from now on, his concerts are less full and his albums don't sell well. Morrissey, you are digging your own grave (musically speaking)!!
Has Morrissey killed somebody/thing or committed some heinous crime I'm unaware of?

Oh look, joined just now to mark my posts down. You're on block straight away matey. Howl away all you like. I won't see it.
The poster has just joined,makes his first (challenging)post and you react like that?!
Can you never argue and debate?
You're talking to yourself,man.
"Lets have a heated debate."

He's simply given an interview that proves he's got his ear to the ground. As well as having some serious balls for telling the truth which we all know is a cardinal sin and punishable crime.
See my post above. "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell.

I'm not a blind folded fan that follows his icon and believe everything he says. I can think by myself. I don't share his right-wing ideology, so I won't buy his music anymore. He can have any views he wants, so I can.

Yet all the so called liberals expect her and Morrissey, two people of gay orientation to embrace an ideology that hates them. It’s always up to us to cater to them, when they’re being catered into a new country!
When all else fails you can always pick on gays.

I'm not a blind folded fan that follows his icon and believe everything he says. I can think by myself. I don't share his right-wing ideology, so I won't buy his music anymore. He can have any views he wants, so I can.
Where have you heard any right-wing ideology in his music then the past 34 years? I haven’t, just know he won’t ever vote and hates Conservatives.
But good luck with listening to left-wing singers then! I can recommend a bloke called Billy Bragg.

Morrissey is now more interesting than football and tv and films combined. This is the peak of his career.

I have more admiration for Morrissey now than I even had watching his glorious performance at Alexandra Palace. And that's saying something.

Flying the flag or flirting with disaster?
How is speaking for the majority "Flirting with disaster"?

I would love Morrissey to create a party and run in an election, although I think we would need electoral reform first.

While Moz Solo has become a kind of Christian Mingle for fascists, I hope there are still a few of you sane ones out there who could answer this question. Do you think that Morrissey's militant position on animal rights informs all of his other political positions? That is, do you think that all his positions are rooted firstly in animal rights? For example, he hates the royal family (they hunt stags), he hates Trump (he sells steaks and his boys hunt big game), he is anti-Islam (because of Halal practices). Or would his anti-immigrant, anti-Islamic feelings exist independently of animal rights issues? Your thoughts?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom